Job Opening at Woolworths
Posted on: 5 March, 2018
Deadline: 16 March, 2018
View Jobs in Sales/Marketing
View All Jobs at Woolworths
At Woolworths we offer a unique blend of food, fashion, beauty, homeware and financial services with the vision to be a leading fashion retailer in the Southern Hemisphere. We employ over 31 000 people in South Africa and over 43 000 people across the Group in South Africa, Africa and Australasia to transform this vision into reality.
To provide the relevant internal customers such as the Head of Customer, Head of Digital, Product Managers, WFS Operation and Customer Experience with ad hoc analytical insights on customers, Enabling stakeholders to improve decisioning, drive sales, increase digital app usage, Customer experience and business targets through focussed attention on customers.
As Senior Customer Analyst, focusing predominantly on digital, you will have responsibilities covering a variety of areas including strategic insight, data integrity and needs specification, analytics, and mentorship.
- Is viewed as an expert in digital analytic. Applies specialised skills or knowledge and practical experience to customer and commercial issues.
- Looks to multiple sources for new ideas and develops ideas into workable solutions. Goes beyond accepted ideas to generate new ways to get better results
- Acts with a sense of urgency and determination, always with the end result in mind
- Entrepreneurial mind-set
- Strong Stakeholder Management and the building of Trust
- A team player who stands up for what is right
- A high level of curiosity when it comes to data
- Matric (Grade 12)
- B. of Science Degree, B.Com (Economic Science), Statistical or Mathematics Degree
- 3-5 years’ web/digital analytics experience in a digital team (agency/corporate environment)
- Must have in depth business knowledge of financial services sector (Credit Life Cycle) or Retail environment
- Experience in SAS, SQL, Google Analytics and Google tag management solutions
- Experience in analytical methodologies and programmes for statistical analysis and manipulation of very large data sets
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Woolworths career website on to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs