Relate is a 100% not-for-profit social enterprise that helps the less fortunate create better lives for themselves through the making and selling of handmade bracelets.
We are currently looking for a Sales Account Executive to be responsible for the management, growth and rentention of small business customers.
The scope of the position involves managing the full sales relationship between the company and its small business customers. Most tasks are conducted on computer and the telephone, with periodic face-to-face customer interaction. The expected outcomes are usually specifically defined, but activities and tasks involved are mostly reliant on the creativity and initiative of the job incumbent.
Key responsibilities include:
- Day to day management of key accounts – including corporate and retail customers
- Developing and driving new business opportunities to achieve sales targets, in line with the organizational strategy
- Development and management of a focused sales plan to achieve targets
- Managing all new business enquiries through to order completion, including appropriate reporting/admin and liaising with the operations team as relevant
- Ensuring the integrity of the Relate social enterprise transparency model is maintained for all current and new business
- Negotiation of trading terms with retail customers as relevant
- Maintaining an up-to-date customer contacts list
- Supporting the wider team when necessary
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS /QUALIFICATIONS/EXPERIENCETechnical Knowledge
The job holder should have demonstrable knowledge of the basic sales process. A detailed knowledge of search engine, online marketing ,social networks , pipeline lead management.
- PC proficiency, especially with excel spreadsheets essential
- Numerical skills required
- At least 2 years working experience, preferably in sales / Account management
- Matric exemption with Maths
- A recognised post-matric qualification, degree, certificate or diploma from an accredited institution preferable
The candidate must have the following qualities:
- Highly proactive, self-motivated individual with a “can do” attitude and good initiative
- Excellent customer service skills and attention to detail
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Flexible and organised, able to work across multiple projects and priorities
- Articulate, good verbal and written communication skills
- Creative, innovative and willing to contribute ideas
- Passion to make a difference
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Relate Trust career website on www.linkedin.com to apply