Job Opening at JCA Associates
Posted on: 6 March, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at JCA Associates
JCA Associates is a privately owned recruitment company that specialises in the IT, Telecommunications, Engineering, Finance and Accounting sectors. From our offices in Dubai and Johannesburg we recruit across the EMEA region.
Our client, a multinational software vendor is seeking an experienced and successful Partner & Alliance Manager to join their team in Johannesburg on a permanent basis. This is a quota carrying position, responsible for a revenue number from assigned Solution Provider Partners.
Key Skills & Requirements.
- Ideally upwards of 5 years’ experience in a quota carrying role within a technology focused company working with and managing channel partners/ VAR/ Resellers in South Africa.
- Experience working for a multinational vendor is preferred.
- Good knowledge of Business Intelligence products and local market.
- Proven track record of consistently meeting and exceeding quotas.
- Experience working with Analytics or BI partners is preferred. Experience of other, complex, business focused enterprise software would also be sufficient.
- Ideally educated to BA (Hons) level or higher.
- A strong local network is a must. Applicants should possess contacts within the Enterprise sector, particularly Retail, Financial Service & Telecoms.
- Excellent sales methodology knowledge is a must. Effective forecasting and pipeline management skills are key.
- Excellent English language communication, presentation & negotiation skills are an absolute must.
- Experience of Cloud, Analytics, Mobile, Big Data or Social Media would be beneficial.
This role is open to South African nationals and permanent residents of South Africa.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to JCA Associates career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs