Account Manager at Kibo Connect
Posted on: 6 March, 2018
Deadline: 6 March, 2018
View Jobs in ICT/Telecommunications
View All Jobs at Kibo Connect
We are a converged service provider specialising in Internet, Voice, Cloud and Managed Services offered on a national, Next-Generation network. Our core business values of Service, Quality and Simplicity demand that we deliver world-class customer service with simple solutions – while connecting information and technology to the people in your business.
We are looking for a passionate Account Manager who will partner with our existing customers and ensure their and our long-term success. The Account Manager role is to manage a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new opportunities from within the IT space by creating new leads and effective networking. The Account Manager must enjoy and understand the relevance of social media and be highly skilled at using social media to expand their client network and the company brand. The ideal candidate will have an extrovert personality, enjoy interacting with people and actively engage with clients on a regular basis. While not a ‘hunter’ the candidate must be willing to create and on-board new prospects and grow their own portfolio of clients. The ideal candidate will understand and effectively implement the correct blend of in-office account management and out-of-office client contact and be prepared to work as part of a team. This is not an admin role.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Developing strong relationships with existing and new customers;
- Connecting with key business executives and stakeholders within the company and providing relevant and focussed information on sales targets and successes;
- Liaising between customers and cross-functional internal teams including the engineers;
- Ensuring the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and improving the entire customer experience;
- Ensuring optimal communication between Company staff and client;
Assisting management with the development of best practices for Account Management and team development.
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, key account manager or other relevant experience in the management of key accounts;
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working in the IT industry selling hardware, software and services to SME or Middle Market clients;
- A solid and verifiable knowledge of all current IT terminology and technologies;
- A solid track record of consistent and meaningful sales in the IT space;
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office (particularly MS Excel);
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience working with an ERP system would be a distinct bonus.
- Being fully bilingual in English and Afrikaans would be an advantage.
- A tertiary qualification in Sales, Marketing or Business Management would be an advantage.
- Please note that additional training and skills development may be required.
Method of Application
Applicants should their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Kibo ConnectSimilar Jobs
- Job Opening at mTN
- Project Manager at IBM
- Job Openings at MicroStrategy
- Job Opening at MiX Telematics
- Job Openings at Swift Momentum
- Job Opening at SAP
- Job Opening at Sage
- Job Openinig at Paracon