Engineer at Turrito Networks (Pty) Ltd
Posted on: 6 March, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT/Telecommunications
View All Jobs at Turrito Networks (Pty) Ltd
Turrito Networks is a Converged Communication provider, delivering MPLS networks, hosting facilities, internet and cloud computing services. We are passionate about service delivery and innovation, deploying solutions that match the needs of our customers. Turrito Networks provides industry leading, fully managed solutions that leverage off our network agnostic partner model, thus providing a single point of accountability and contact for all industry requirements.
Key Performance Area
- Handling support tickets for networking or Voice related problems.
- Dealing with customer’s technical queries around Voice (Hosted PBX or SIP Trunks).
- Support and maintain customer networks, including all ISP and telecom related services.
- Assist customers with new requests, manage changes
- Internal & External customer communication relating to Service Requests
- Rapid turnaround on all SR’s & constant communication to customers
- Ownership of any given request end to end
- Customer satisfaction
- CCNA required.
- CCNP preferred.
- VoIP experience required.
- 3-5 years Cisco, Juniper or similar networking experience.
- Knowledge/ experience with MPLS, QoS, BGP advantageous.
- Understanding of VPN’s (ISPEC, 3DES or VPN Tunnels).
- Knowledge of routing and switches.
- Understanding of DNS.
- Understanding of VoIP.
- 5 Years ISP experience
- Understanding of Firewalls
Experience and Minimum Requirement
- 3-5 years LAN/ WAN experience.
- CCNA or equivalent networking certification.
- Experience with network monitoring tool (i.e. Netcool, IRIS, SolarWinds).
- Experience working in a support customer environment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Turrito Networks (Pty) Ltd career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs