Dell is a part of the Dell Technologies family of brands. Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that provides the essential infrastructure for organizations to build their digital future, transform IT and protect their most important asset: information. The company services customers of all sizes across 180 countries – ranging from 98 percent of the Fortune 500 to individual consumers – with the industry's most comprehensive and innovative portfolio from the edge to the core to the cloud.
- The Services Sales Director is responsible for driving the value of Services across the Dell EMC portfolio (Client/Compute/Networking/Storage/DPS/CI/Cloud) as a key contributor to the South Africa and Central East Africa revenue.
- Revenue growth across Support and Deployment services business
- Maintain the EMEA leading position as it relates to Support and Deployment attach rates across all routes to market (Channel, distribution or direct)
- Lead team’s business acumen and customer knowledge
- Understand and implement strategic direction of the services sales organization to positions Dell Services as a key enabler into customers
- Lead and inspire the Services Sales Teams as well as the extended delivery and pre sales teams
- Undergraduate qualification with a minimum of 10 years working experience
- People management experience leading a high performing sales team
- Ability to drive strategic account management and pipeline development
- In-depth understanding of customer/industry climate and high level solutions and technical knowledge
- People orientation with deep influencing and motivation skills
- Business or leadership postgraduate qualification
- IT services sales experience
- Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
- If you’re keen to persuade clients to embrace services that can have a transformative impact, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
- Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Dell career website on jobs.dell.com to apply