Job Openings at VDMA
Posted on: 6 March, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Legal
View All Jobs at VDMA Attorneys
VDMA Attorneys is a focused boutique law firm that provides top-tier legal services to companies and individuals. We provide our clients with direct access to partner-level attorneys who have significant experience in Commercial, Banking, Corporate and Property Law, Special Commercial Litigation, Company Secretarial Services and International Business Law.
We are a corporate commercial law firm looking for an experienced corporate tax attorney to join our team in Centurion.
- At least 3 years’ tax law experience.
- A post-graduate tax qualification would be ideal.
Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work in a high-performance team environment.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent work ethic.
Tasks will include:
- Advising on the tax implications of restructuring of groups of companies and businesses, group relief principles, intellectual property transactions and real estate transactions (including the tax treatment of real estate investment trusts), the formation of or disposal by private equity funds, acquisitions and debt restructuring, new tax development and trading activities across a broad spectrum of industry sectors.
- Tax due diligence investigations to determine the tax exposure of investments
- Tax-efficient structuring of debt and equity funding provided by local and international financial institutions, including the tax treatment of complex financial instruments
- Working with our clients to influence tax policy development through interaction with National Treasury and SARS
- Providing tax opinions on sophisticated financial transactions, mergers & acquisitions as well as funding structuring
- Own client base will be an advantage
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs