Santam is the market leader in the general insurance industry in Southern Africa. We are a large, diversified, expanding and transforming company and whilst based in South Africa, we are rapidly moving into a number of emerging markets, both in Africa and Asia. Our success is rooted in our passion for our clients and everything we do is cantered on our delivery of Insurance Good and Proper.
This role leads and coordinates the delivery of Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions internally in the Santam Group. Together with Business Analysts and other supporting roles, the CRM Analyst Configurator engages with the business in order to formulate and specify the solution in CRM. Although this role may also be expected to configure CRM to some extent, the CRM Analyst Configurator has access to a team of CRM configurators and developers for delivery of the CRM solution.
The CRM Analyst Configurator takes accountability of the solution in CRM and maintains the relationship with the business for support and enhancement or extension of the solution.
More specifically this role entails:
- Engage with the business on requirements and proposed solutions through meetings and workshops.
- Guide the business on the standard features of Microsoft Dynamics CRM through presentations, demo’s etc.
- Do fit gap analysis with the Business, the Business Analysts and Architect and produce configuration and customization specifications.
- Closely work with the CRM Technical teams, locally and internationally to build the solution, constantly engaging with the business on progress, and demos of the solution.
- Be part of a committee to assess quality and govern the CRM business environment and adherence to CRM Design principles.
- Liaison with CRM technical teams locally and internationally
- Understand product add-ons to ensure best advice is given to the Business while designing solution.
- Stay abreast of new CRM releases and features and enhance the Santam CRM roadmap through the inclusion of new features.
- Estimating the completion time of tasks/work
- Obtaining Business approval for proposed solutions and delivery
- Responsibilities may require evening and weekend work in response to needs of the systems being implemented and supported
- Participate in changes according to the change control process
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- A Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, or equivalent
- Certification in Microsoft Dynamics CRM compulsory
- 3 – 4 years’ experience in the implementation of Microsoft Dynamic CRM
It would be advantageous to have the following:
- Experience in UML modelling
- Experience in the application of data analysis and data modelling techniques
- Analytical thinking as well as good problem resolution skills
- Good facilitator and must have above average communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to accept accountability for actions and decisions
- Client service orientation
- Good planning skills
- Able to understand business workflow
- Financial and operational IT requirements
- CRM: sales, marketing and case/service management
- UML standards and terminology
- System development life cycle
- Details knowledge of business functions in one or more sectors
- Project management principles
- Application delivery lifecycle
- Data analysis and design
- Understand the business process models
- Knowledge of the business and technology domains
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Santam Insurance career website on www.santam.co.za to apply