Marketing Manager at Callforce
Posted on: 7 March, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at CallForce
Callforce- Since our establishment in 2000, Callforce has developed a sound reputation for providing outsourced people solutions that allow our clients to enjoy a number of operational and financial benefits. We combine our HR expertise with the knowledge of our clients environment to design, implement and managed outsourced people solutions resulting in improved business performance to our clients.
- Develop a clear vision on how to re-establish and grow the business brand, and then break it down into a logical and effective course of action.
- Take responsibility for the overall management of the marketing team and for execution of the strategic marketing objectives that include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop and implement marketing plans.
- Communications: Develop and execute an integrated communications plan that builds brand and product awareness, differentiates our products from competition, and drives customer engagment.
- Source and build a relationship with advertising, public relations and web content agencies that have established experience and relationships in our sectors.
- Set strategic objectives for the design of all adverts and in-house publications, e.g. prospectus, marketing brochures, company portfolios , module guides etc.
- Write, publish, and manage social media to promote brand, generate leads, and increase web traffic via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
- Maximise social media activity to increase online search ranking.
- Identify branding opportunities.
- Conduct market research and analysis to determine market requirements.
- Manage and monitor departmental budget and activities
- In consultation with appropriate stakeholders, review and recommend all in-house branded communication and activities.
- Produce detailed reports for EXCO and make recommendations.
- Optimise landing pages and web forms to drive newsletter opt-ins, content downloads, etc.
- Collaborate with team to develop, write, proof, and distribute relevant, high-value usercontent optimised for search and social sharing
- Assist in expansion of existing websites.
- The Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving new product success in our sectors, directing brand communications projects.
- Write creative briefs and work with marketing agencies in developing and implementing product launches, packaging, marketing materials, advertising, public relations, websites, social media and online marketing, promotions, trade show exhibits and literature.
- Strategic Planning: Work to identify market opportunities to grow the Flexi and BPO businesses by incorporating them into a regional strategic plan. Execute against these strategic opportunities.
- Conduct market audits and create a SWOT analysis of the product categories. Set growth strategies based on our strengths and opportunities to grow the category and take market share from competition.
- Identify opportunities to use innovation to grow market share, work with and support sales in winning that market segment.
- Develop a 5-Year strategic marketing plan for business expansion, and update it annually. Include acquisition opportunities in the plan. Carefully prioritise and focus on the opportunities that will have the largest positive impact on the business.
- Evaluate and understand consumer research initiatives to ensure that we are acting on true consumer insights and pursuing product differentiation that will resonate with target markets and the consumer.
- Embrace a customer centric approach and utilise corporate resources to achieve consumer take-away results.
- Organise and lead discussions at a managerial level with regards to various company events and targets areas for maximum exposure.
- Develop content for campaigns, social media, digital and print for local and international markets.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strategic thinking.
- Maintenance of business relationships with various stakeholders.
- Change management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be result orientated, innovative and creative.
- Advanced computer skills (high-level spreadsheets & graphs).
- Demonstrated ability to influence and lead cross-functional teams.
- Ability to work under pressure in a difficult environment with limited data / ability to rise to a challenge.
- Understanding of social media, media marketing and third-party distribution.
- Ability to write and compile media briefs, releases and blog posts.
- Have the ability to create and edit and publish short videos.
- 3 to 5 years experience in managing a marketing portfolio with emphasis on advertising, branding, product management, market research ,implementation and public relations.
- Marketing Degree or Diploma a strong prefereance
- May be required to work during the weekends and after hours.
- Code 08 Valid Driver’s license.
Will be required to travel.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to CallForce career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about CallForceSimilar Jobs
- Sales and Marketing Director at Charlton Morris
- Job Vacancy at Afrizan Personnel
- Job Opening at AfroCentric Group
- Job Opening at Paracon
- Human Resource Consultant at LabourNet
- Job Opening at Fix Forward
- Account Manager at Aspire Atlantic
- Job Opening at ActionCOACH Africa