Engineer at GRUNDFOS
Posted on: 7 March, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering
View All Jobs at GRUNDFOS
Pumps are our business. Every day, our energy efficient pumps provide comfort, deliver drinking water, remove wastewater, or help farmers water their crops all over the world. Just to mention some of our expertise. We set the standard within our work areas and keep raising the bar when it comes to energy efficiency and protecting the environment.
Purpose of job
Apply subject matter knowledge with a limited degree of technical/business insight. Work across functional areas and may work under some degree of supervision.
- Maintain existing customer base and assist in developing plans, budget and promotional activities.
- Follow up on unit/project sales from quotation stage to awarding stage.
- Ensure proper and accurate costing based on company pricing strategy.
- Ensure that final pump set selection is appropriate to clients application by calculation.
- Ensure full and proper documentation to be handed over to customer service and engineering team during order processing.
- Achieve agreed marketing objectives, sales volumes and contribution targets.
- Work closely with Finance, Engineering and Business Development team on account management.
- Register all activities with customers in the global CRM tool
- Register and nurture opportunities in the global CRM tool according to company guidelines
- Ensure customer master data is updated on portfolio of customers under their responsibility.
Critical knowledge and experience
- Industry, market and business environment
- Contribute with well-defined elements to developed processes within Industry Sales.
- Ability to contribute to processes or projects.
- Ability to contribute business process within Industry Sales.
- Most likely to have 0-3 years of relevant work experience before entering level besides formal education.
Technical, functional and professional
- Solid knowledge of the plans, processes and activities within the functional area in Industry Sales.
- Strong ability influence others.
- Possess a great understanding of the relevant systems, local laws and regulations where applicable, for the Industry Sales.
Master’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to GRUNDFOS career website on www.grundfos.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs