As a market leader in enterprise application software, SAP (NYSE: SAP) helps companies of all sizes and industries run better. From back office to boardroom, warehouse to storefront, desktop to mobile devices, SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition.
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Expectations And Tasks
- Develop and implement account strategies and implementation plans that further existing account adoption and identify new business opportunities within assigned accounts. These plans should:
- Increase spend under management, network adoption, transaction volume and trading relationships on the Network
- Ensure rapid adoption and enablement of solutions that drive network value for the customer
- Expand business process automation across the specific Line of business applications
- Increase the customer’s usage of their contracted cloud applications up to and beyond the entitlements that they have.
- Track SLA performance and overall customer satisfaction
- Meet or exceed account-specific revenue and profitability goals for account portfolio including but not limited to renewals, subscription software expansion, and network revenue growth.
- Maintain a close working relationship with other regional business teams (such as SAP and Cloud LoB AEs, Services Account Managers, AGS support personnel, GADs, MPs and other customer facing personnel) in support of global customers and corporate functions necessary to support all assigned accounts.
- Act as primary escalation point for cloud solutions for those accounts within their portfolio
- Drive opportunity development (including growth and qualification of pipeline in conjunction with assigned Account Executives) and accurate forecasting of the renewal and network growth opportunities
- Deal management and commercial negotiation of the entire opportunity (from opportunity to close) for renewals
- Facilitate quarterly Account Reviews with customer and Account team members to confirm ongoing customer account goals and strengthen relationships
- Manage new account assignment into portfolio
- 5-7 years of experience in the following areas:
- Commercial experience including experience developing account management plans and contract negotiation
- Line of Business specific experience – specific to the LoB that they are being primarily hired into. Examples include:
- Supply chain, Finance and Procurement and eBunsiness expertise
- Human capital management, recruitment, learning, compensation and talent management expertise
- Customer relationship management, sales, sales force automation and sales team management expertise
- Financial systems, financial planning and enterprise resource planning expertise
Education And Qualification / Skills And Competencies
- Selling or delivering consulting services
- Managing complex customer engagements
- Complex Account Management
- Multi-lingual depending upon region
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- Bachelor equivalent: yes
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to SAP career website on jobs.sap.com to apply