CEB is now Gartner. Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world's leading research and advisory company. The company helps business leaders across all major functions in every industry and enterprise size with the objective insights they need to make the right decisions. Gartner's comprehensive suite of services delivers strategic advice and proven best practices to help clients succeed in their mission-critical priorities.
Do you want to work for fast growing firm that impacts the world’s best companies? As a Senior Consultant at CEB SHL Talent Measurement – a global leader in talent solutions – you will deliver world class engagements to a portfolio of international clients, unrivalled by other advisory and talent consulting companies.
For 20 years, CEB has been providing leading-edge talent management solutions and assessments to companies across Africa, supported by our global footprint in more than 50 countries. As our South Africa team continues to grow, so do the career opportunities for ambitious consulting professionals.
- Deliver various face-to-face elements of solutions sold such as Assessment/Development Centers, Role Profiling, Individual, Group and Management Feedbacks etc.
- Present training courses
- Identify cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
- Solutions Consulting
- Develop various desktop elements of the solutions, including (but not limited to) customized workshops, selection strategies, competency maps, assessment matrices.
- Serves as an expert resource to individuals across all sales teams advising on new products or propositions and helping them to link our propositions to the CEB research agenda, customer and market trends, professional best practices, and legal guidelines
Project Technical Lead
Provide technical input throughout the end-to-end delivery of a project which includes (but not limited to) input into the project plan, guidance in relation to resourcing, technical support including assessment recommendations, assessment centre design, competency mapping, and query resolution (amongst other tasks), delivering on the project with regards to time and budget, and supporting project efficiencies.
Mentors starters and colleagues with less experience
Knowledge management, including
- Keeping abreast of market trends and evolving client needs and using this to deliver client solutions.
- We’re looking for a Senior Consultant with These Basic Qualifications:
- At least 4-5 years’ experience within talent management, including experience as a client facing consultant
- Talent management knowledge including HR strategy and processes, organisational behaviour, organisational development and change management
- Experience in solution design and development or similar talent management role
- Possess a Bachelors degree, and be a qualified Industrial Psychologist or Psychometrist
- Experience of demonstrating ROI/business value/measurable impact to clients
- Delivery of training
- A persuasive and credible networker - with skills to develop existing opportunities and leverage new ones
What CEB Can Offer You:
- The ability to engage, influence, and impact a broad array of the world's leading executives.
- Career development and advancement based upon your performance.
- The opportunity to be a part of a company distinguished by its insights and to have access to CEB’s groundbreaking research, tools, and solutions.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to CEB, now Gartner career website on ceb.taleo.net to apply