CA Global Headhunters is an international recruitment and staffing company with an in-depth focus on Recruitment in Africa. We recruit talent of the highest standard across African Sectors in Mining, Oil & Gas, Engineering, Banking, Finance, Legal, Insurance, Commodities and Agriculture. As the African markets further grow and develop, our skills and expertise simultaneously grow too, ensuring that we deliver the best service for both clients and candidates. Our extensive candidate network built up over 10 years comprises the most diverse, skilled and experienced candidates.
Seeking an experienced agri business manager to ensure that the commercial activities of the business, meet the requirements for profit, cash flow, return on investment and sustainable growth specified in the region’s business plan. This role will focus on the development of new markets within Africa.
- Develop and co-ordinate the business throughout Africa in line with company strategy performing following duties.
- Partake in the development of the African business development plan, including marketing propositions, service offerings, staffing levels and resources required.
- Develop and maintain a good grasp of the African operations, clients and personnel to grow business within Africa.
- Maintain close working relationship with all existing clients ensuring that they continue to be satisfied with the level of service they receive and to understand and suggest where improvements can be made.
- Work closely with Regional MD to maximize the commercial and technical synergies with existing operations for new business potential.
- Ensure commercial focus on growth and CAPEX decisions (within assigned budget) to ensure opportunities are fully evaluated with clear cost/benefit analysis.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- National Diploma/Degree in Agri Science, MBA will be beneficial due to strategic duties.
- 5 years’ work experience in Regional Agri operations within the Africa regional context.
- Demonstrates successful commercial and financial business management with P&L responsibility and adept at risk management.
- Significant experience of transformation and working in a growth environment with focus on sales (sales process, sales funnel, sales metrics) and customer (solutions, upsell and customer service).
- Experienced in building sustainable relationships with major customers (in conjunction with Business Line leaders).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to CA Global career website on www.linkedin.com to apply