Job Opening at Platform5
Posted on: 7 March, 2018
Deadline: 7 March, 2018
View Jobs in Media
View All Jobs at Platform 5
We’re all about the consumer journey and the audience. We understand that although digital is constantly changing, it’s always the audience before the platform or device. We plan around the consumer-centric view of our mobile eco-system and build frameworks by harnessing the power of local culture to develop locally relevant consumer experiences within globally relevant content themes.
Platform5 is looking for an experienced Digital Content Manager to join its dynamic team. The Digital Content Manager is responsible for ensuring all content is on-brand and consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice across several Fashion Retail and FMCG brands. Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills, is detail-oriented and able to manage content calendars across multi-brands with different commercial teams.
Ultimately, you should be able to oversee all marketing content initiatives to ensure brand consistency and a positive customer experience.
- Ensure flawless execution of content solutions across all digital aspects.
- Develop and manage content calendars aligned with short-term and long-term marketing objectives.
- Collaborate with commercial and design teams to plan and develop content.
- Create and publish engaging content.
- Edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts.
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency.
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms.
- Manage internal calendars to ensure commercial team (and clients) are up-to-date.
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection).
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention.
- Be an arbiter of messaging, writing, and style.
- Research market trends to ensure content is on trend and relevant.
- Collaborate with brand teams on a weekly basis to keep the calendar relevant and up to date.
- Works with design team to ensure brand messaging is clear across all channels.
- Manages all content and product uploads. Oversees process and is responsible for communicating all product updates.
- Works with design teams to get their styling input and direction each delivery.
- Manages all content uploads.
- Oversees organization of photo studio.
- Oversees accuracy of all product info.
- Works closely with analytics manager to ensure search function is returning most accurate results.
- Works closely with commercial team to manage client budgets aligned to the content calendars.
- (If you don’t tick all of these boxes please don’t bother applying for the position, you will not be considered.)
- 2-5 years’ experience in developing high-quality strategic brand content
- Proven communication and management skills with the ability to manage and support direct reports, leadership, or peers.
- Strong understanding of online marketing and paid social media marketing.
- High level of initiative and ability to work well collaboratively and independently.
- Creative problem solving and strong project management background.
- Flexibility to handle fast-paced, stressful situations, and deadline pressures.
- Proven work experience as a content manager
- Hands on experience with MS Office
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- A "hard worker" attitude (while we are not your normal "work you to the bone" agency, this is not a 9-to-5 role; there will be times when additional hours are required.)
- We subscribe to the culture of EXTREME OWNERSHIP, we recommend you look that up!
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Platform 5 career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Platform 5Similar Jobs
- Client Service Manager at Dondoo Studios
- SQL Developer at Impact Radius, Inc.
- Job Opening at Lima Bean
- HR Administrator at Mirum Agency
- Job Opening at JCDecaux Africa
- Job Opening at Hitch Digital
- Engineer at Tiger Tail Digital
- Graphic Designer at Clockwork Media