Job Opening at Technical Lead
Posted on: 8 March, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at A24 Group
A24 Group- The primary services and areas of expertise of the A24 Group are as follows: personnel recruitment; compliance; management and payment & reporting systems.
Looking for a talented and driven software engineer who has a passion for delivering high-quality products with a deep customer focus and understanding to create robust technical solutions.
This position requires analytical thinking not just from a technical perspective but also in terms of the business requirements.
- Writing code in NodeJS
- Mentor and Team Lead 4 - 6 software engineers
- Building APIs
- Be part of the planning phases, working with the product owners.
- Continuously looking at how we can improve our stack and development environment
- Take ownership and take tasks from feature requirements to release.
- Get involved with DevOps (automation of deployments and infrastructure)
Current Stack and Technologies:
- REST APIs
- CI and CD
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Messaging and Pub/Sub
- GCE environment
- GIT and Github
- Some legacy Chef
Expectations of our Employees:
- Collaboration is key. We require all employees to have strong communication skills.
- Employees must be driven to always better themselves and help better those around them.
- Result orientated.
- Take ownership of the products and features we are working on.
- Show initiative and be pro active
- Competitive market related salary
- Flexible working hours
- Options for remote and in office work
- Flexible environment focused on team and personal growth
- Opinionated stack but at the same time always open to opportunities to introduce new technologies where it makes sense.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to A24 Group career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about A24 GroupSimilar Jobs
- Warehouse & Distribution Coordinator at LSC Staffing Solutions (Pty) Ltd