Job Opening at VDMA Attorneys
Posted on: 8 March, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Legal
View All Jobs at VDMA Attorneys
VDMA Attorneys is a focused boutique law firm that provides top-tier legal services to companies and individuals. We provide our clients with direct access to partner-level attorneys who have significant experience in Commercial, Banking, Corporate and Property Law, Special Commercial Litigation, Company Secretarial Services and International Business Law.
Receptionist / office administrator / personal assistant to provide administrative and secretarial support at our Johannesburg office.
Your responsibilities will include:
- acting as the point of contact between the professional staff and clients;
- screening and directing telephone calls and distributing correspondence;
- providing administrative assistance to the professional staff;
- attending to debt collection on behalf of the professional staff (including ensuring timeous collection of debtors, reconciling clients' accounts, resolving daily debtor’s queries and ensuring that clients receive monthly invoices and statements);
- handling requests and queries appropriately;
- managing diary and schedule meetings and appointments;
- making travel arrangements;
- taking dictations and drafting minutes;
- sourcing and procuring office supplies;
- handling and managing service providers and suppliers; and
- maintaining the office filing system.
- Applicants with the following work experience will be considered:
- minimum 2 (two) years’ work experience as a receptionist / office administrator / personal assistant in a law firm;
- experience in managing own debtor’s book and performing full function credit control duties is highly advantageous (including experience with collecting on corporate and consumer accounts and knowledge of full function credit control and bookkeeping principles);
- highly professional, presentable and well spoken;
- good analytical and problem-solving ability and sound numerical skills;
- attention to detail and good organisational skills including the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering financial information;
- excellent conflict and stress management;
- excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with staff and customers;
- excellent computer proficiency (Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook);
- must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service;
- ability to work independently and carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines and standard acceptable practices;
- must have drivers licence and own transport; and
- previous experience on Ghost Practice will be advantageous.
Your salary will be market related.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.
❮ Back to All Jobs