Job Opening at Lima Bean
Posted on: 8 March, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Media
View All Jobs at Lima Bean
Lima Bean is a leading full service digital agency founded in 2005. Lima Bean specializes in strategy & planning, creative design, technology delivery, measurement & analysis and ongoing digital marketing.
We are looking for a driven, creative individual with at least 1 year’s experience in digital marketing campaign management to join our expanding team. The ideal candidate has an aptitude for growth and is passionate about delivering work of an exceptional standard across a number of key client accounts. We value self-motivation and accountability above all.
- Assist in planning; briefing and coordinating all digital marketing campaigns for Lima Bean clients, including all performance marketing channels, email campaign management, social media marketing.
- Develop, contribute to and execute integrated digital marketing campaigns with the creative team.
- Do copywriting for all relevant campaigns and marketing assets.
- Manage allocated performance marketing budgets for relevant clients.
- Do monthly and/or weekly reports on all relevant accounts.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess
- against goals (ROI and KPIs) weekly and monthly.
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis when required.
- Assist with the implementation of campaign optimization tools and technologies.
- Manage the production and distribution of marketing assets while ensuring that creative libraries are kept up to date.
- At least 1-2 years’ post-university digital marketing campaign management work experience across various media essential.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing major (or similar).
- Digital Marketing qualification preferred
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics essential.
Skills and experience required:
- Good understanding of digital marketing and marketing principles.
- Excellent knowledge of digital media channels, metrics, planning, and technology, including Google Adwords, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Knowledge of SEO optimization.
- Experience in Email Sending Platforms such as Mail Chimp, Campaign Monitor, and Everlytic.
- Strong data analysis skills essential and campaign performance reporting.
- Experience working with Google Analytics, specifically to identify trends/opportunities.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, copy editing ability.
- Show high attention to detail, very well-organized.
- Keen problem solver – innovative/pro-active and well-developed troubleshooting skills.
- Flexible/agile, self-aware and a creative thinker.
- Meets deadlines but not at the expense of quality output.
- Team player, willing to help others grow.
- Basic understanding of design and layout.
- Basic design skills and knowledge of Sketch and Photoshop.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Lima Bean career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs