Job Opening at TFG (The Foschini Group)
Posted on: 8 March, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Sales/Marketing
View All Jobs at TFG (The Foschini Group)
TFG (The Foschini Group) is a South African fashion lifestyle retailer & comprises of 22 fashion forward brands. Our range includes some of the leading fashion, home wear, sportswear, cellular and jewellery brands in the country, as well as a host of innovative financial services.
Are you keen to join an energetic and dynamic organisation? TFG Financial Services (FS) is a leading retail FS division in South Africa, known for innovation and responsible lending, and the use of data science to drive sustainable growth in profit for both cash and credit sales.
We have an exciting position available within this Division for a Senior Project Manager. If you have proven hands-on experience in managing medium to large projects, including technology projects then you should consider applying for this position. The candidate will play a significant role within TFG Financial Services in ensuring that system solutions meet expectations required through delivery of key strategic FS initiatives.
Your key performance areas will be:
- The management of projects according to recognized project management governance standards and methodologies across various disciplines.
- Coordination and facilitation of project activities across IT, business and vendors.
- Management of inter-project and/ or inter-program dependencies.
- Provide input into the TFG Infotec framework of project management best practices based on recognised industry standards.
- Support the use of industry standard Project Management Methodology within the organisation
- Facilitate project issues and risk assessment and management from end-to-end, i.e. IT as well as business risks should be catered for.
- Project budgeting and accounting according to recognised standards.(remove)
- Optimum resource management and motivation of project staff.
- Ensure all business transition activities are catered for and performed, e.g. acceptance testing, training, change management and post-implementation support.
- Ensure alignment of appropriate solution architecture with business strategy.
To qualify for this position you will need to have:
- Proven proficiency in an industry recognised Project Management Methodology
- Proven hands-on experience in managing medium to large projects.
- A team orientation.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work in a pressurised environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proven facilitation skills.
- Ability to mentor other staff members, as well as teams.
- A customer service orientation.
- A relevant project management qualification and /or PMI certification will be an advantage.
- Broad experience in and knowledge of TFG retail business and systems will be an advantage.
- Experience in Retail Credit Systems and Tools will be an advantage
- Previous retail or financial services experience would be advantageous.
Preference will be given, but not limited to, candidates from designated groups in terms of the Employment Equity Act and in line with TFG’s Employment Equity Policy.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to TFG (The Foschini Group) career website on careers.peopleclick.eu.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs