SQL Developer at Impact Radius, Inc.
Posted on: 8 March, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Media
View All Jobs at Impact Radius, Inc.
Impact Radius is transforming how advertisers handle media and performance marketing partnerships. Our integrated suite of products enables digital brands and agencies to maximize their return on global ad spend by providing a single trusted view into the consumer journey. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, you get to work with fun and talented people solving cutting edge marketing challenges with technology, and advance your career, this is the place for you.
Your primary function as a Junior Business Intelligence Engineer is to support the company by analyzing reporting requirements, designing, implementing and testing reports to those requirements. You will also support the reports going forward, monitor the performance of all reports and any failures that may occur resulting in you solving them. You will also monitor the usage of overall reports. As well the Junior BI Engineer will need to provide support in migrating reports when other Squads change schemas or implement new features.
- 2+ Years experience with SQL and Database development
- BS in Computer Science or related field, MS Degree Preferred
- Ability to make independent decisions and be effective with minimal supervision
- Possess a sharp learning curve, pick up on concepts and technology quickly
- Must be able to work and communicate effectively in a small team
- Fast learner with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Start-up or Internet exposure valuable
- Motivated self-starter who likes working in very productive, fast-paced teams
- Analyzing reporting requirements
- Designing, implementing and testing reports according to requirements
- Develop reports & dashboards that provide insight into key business goals
- Manage custom report creation and delivery which includes testing/QA
- Work closely with ETL and DW Engineer to ensure data is generated to support reporting needs
- Identify root cause of data discrepancies, provide investigation to relevant teams so that fix can be implemented.
- Become accustomed with ETL processes and how data is generated
- Ensure best practices related to report writing are implemented at all times.
- Reports are to be tested for optimization upon creation to ensure that no undue load times imposed on the system
- Unlimited leave
- Catered lunch every Thursday
- Casual work environment
- Xbox, Pool, Foosball, Ultimate Werewolf etc.
- Flat Structure
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs