Job Opening at ActionCOACH Africa
Posted on: 8 March, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at ActionCOACH Africa
ActionCOACH, the number one business coaching firm in the world, delivers highly qualified industry experts to help business owners get back on track. By teaching business owners how to overcome obstacles they face in their daily operations, ActionCOACH puts the power back in their hands.
As the Franchise Business Developer you will be responsible for marketing and coordinating the growth of ActionCOACH Franchise nationally in accordance with the Business plan. This will be achieved through generating leads obtained from the marketing strategy developed and regular contact with prospects.
The principal goal is to build a vibrant, people orientated, sustainable business which will deliver personal and business growth to all TEAM members (franchise partners) and their clients.
As a Franchise Business Developer and a person who adds value to the Action Coaching Team as well as the ActionCOACH brand, you are a person who strives to meet our 14 Points of Culture, be a fully participative team member and also will positively contribute to our team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement a franchise marketing strategy in accordance with our ActionCOACH Systems;
- Create and prepare bi-monthly newsletters, advertising materials for print and digital media, write content for press releases, profiles and publishing
- Liaise with other Franchise Marketers within ActionCOACH on a National and Global level;
- Selling a minimum average of 1 Coaching Practice License per month
- Test and Measure every critical activity within the Franchise Sales area. Key Performance Indicator (KPI) numbers must be reported weekly;
- Act as a sounding board for the Franchisee Candidates throughout the recruiting process
- Conducting follow up calls to prospects who have contacted us wanting to speak with a Business Development Manager;
- Setting up and making Introductory Calls
- Mange the franchise sales process
- Provide Leadership, direction and knowledge to the rest of the Team by being a fully participative team member in all meetings, development days and Action Conferences;
- Generate, capture and nurture all franchise leads, through the franchise recruitment process.
- CRM management and team training
- Prepare quarterly marketing reports on the marketing strategy for the quarter, with conclusions and recommendations for the next quarter
- Maintain and update the South African franchise recruitment website as well as the franchisor's personal coaching website
- Digital campaign creation, through CRM and landing pages for Head Office partners and regional franchise partners
- Staying abreast of ActionCOACH global activities and updates whilst building and maintaining relationships with the team.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A Tertiary qualification with Marketing as the focus.
- At least 2 years relevant marketing experience
- Experience with Photoshop and Indesign is advantageous
- Experience with Wordpress is advantageous
- Good copy writing ability and past experience including brochures, newsletters, award submissions and much more
- Sound knowledge of social media
- Numeracy and accuracy in reporting
- Strong people management
- Clear verbal and written communication
- Comfortable with making calls to inbound leads
- You will need to be a self starter who can motivate yourself, be time efficient, productive and positive with a good sense of humour
- You will need to be independent at the same time as working well within a team.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ActionCOACH AfricaSimilar Jobs
- Sales and Marketing Director at Charlton Morris
- Job Vacancy at Afrizan Personnel
- Job Opening at AfroCentric Group
- Job Opening at Paracon
- Human Resource Consultant at LabourNet
- Job Opening at Fix Forward
- Account Manager at Aspire Atlantic
- Job Opening at Crayon