ETL Developer at MineRP
Posted on: 8 March, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Mining
View All Jobs at MineRP
MineRP’s right of existence is located in its unique capability to amalgamate spatial big data for a “whole of business” or enterprise view of the entire extractive operation. MineRP has created an unrivalled platform to represent the science of mining and translate this domain to commercially focused business systems.
This position is for a Meta-data driven ETL developer that loves data!
The Intermediate Data Developer’s position has a mostly internal focus on product development that includes the following accountabilities:
- Develop and support data models under the guidance of an appointed Solutions/Technical/Data Architect during the product development phase.
- Provide data support to implementation teams where they have difficulties.
- Assist to troubleshoot data quality issues reported to MineRP Service desk as second line support.
- Manage query performance for large datasets and extensive execution times
- Provide support and troubleshooting on spatial data queries.
- Find and repair data definition defects
- Must already be trained and able to use Microsoft SQL 2016 functionality
- Must be able to build dashboards in Microsoft Power BI
- Minimun of 5 years' experience in;
- Business Intelligence (BI) Data modelling and integration
- Microsoft SQL 2016
- BI Database design
- BI Data Modelling
- Data Integration
Mandatory: Tertiary qualifications (or equivalent) in computer science or related discipline.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to MineRP career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs