Project Manager at IBM
Posted on: 8 March, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT/Telecommunications
View All Jobs at IBM
IBM is a leading cloud platform and cognitive solutions company. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. With Watson, the AI platform for business, powered by data, we are building industry-based solutions to real-world problems.
This role focusses specifically on IBM's Automated Teller Machine (ATM) maintenance solutions. Globally, IBM is a supplier of ATM maintenance and operational support services to clients in the Financial Services Sector and we have a requirement for the management of this type of project in South Africa.
Responsibilities Of The MVS ATM Project Manager
- Project framework implementation and management - manage timelines, milestones and actions, run teams
- Identifying resources required for project completion - people, parts, support - and drive actions to correct/source
- Negotiating and engaging - be involved at customers and partners at a senior level to resolve conflict and negotiate positive outcomes
- A high level of business acumen combined with first class written & verbal communication skills
- Deep knowledge of ATM environments and vendors as (Diebold, NCR, Wincor)
- Drive the ATM support offering and strengthen our overall capability in South Africa
- Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 5 - 10 Years Experience in ATM Delivery, Operations or Project Management. Sales or Technical Certification on NCR, Diebold and other ATM Products preferred.
- Project Management Qualification
- Preferred Tech And Prof Experience
- as above
- EO Statement
- Affirmative Action and/or EE candidates will be given first preference as per our employment equity strategies.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to IBM career website on www.applytracking.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs