Job Opening at Enel Green Power
Posted on: 9 March, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Sales/Marketing
View All Jobs at Enel Green Power
Enel is a multinational power company and leading integrated player in the world’s power and gas markets. Our global reach extends to more than 30 countries throughout Europe, North America, Latin America, Africa , Australia and Asia.
The Head of Planning and Control will be responsible for leading the Planning and Control function along with directing the activities of the team within the department.
In addition the role is required to provide support to the CFO and various other business units within scope of work for the role.
- To coordinate the realisation of the Budget and Forecast, supporting the Area/Functional Managers.
- Coordinate the month end process, and ensure completeness , accuracy and reliability of financial data To provide monthly reporting to the CFO and to the headquarters in Italy.
- To provide analysis on gaps between target and actual results and define adjustment actions.
- To support the strategic decision making for the assigned Countries and work out accompanying simulations to support decisions.
- Coordinate MBO assignment and evaluation within the Region, according to Holding guidelines, supported by relevant HR units.
- Support the CFO in the definition of the business plan, in line with the objectives/line guide defined by the top management and in respect of the functional criteria and methodologies.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure reliable planning.
- Assist the CFO with the definition of budgets and roll out to various departments.
- Provide input and drive forecasting phase or economic/ financial projections.
- Support the AFC function in analysing the industrial investments and costs. Identify projects related to initiatives defined by the functional managers To improve efficacy/cost containment for the Management Services.
- Recruits, manages, motivates, coaches and develops own staff Assures an effective management of assigned personnel defining activities planning Guarantees Human resources professional development, evaluating people and proposing training and development initiatives Requirements:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Formal experience and knowledge of budgeting, financial analysis, investment management Formal experience and knowledge of profitability analysis for projects/structures Formal experience and knowledge of analysis and cost controls
- Good proficiency in SAP is compulsory
- ExcellentExcel and PowerPoint proficiency
- Excellent problem solving and analytical ability
- Team management skills
- Agile and flexible
- work ethic Conflict management skills
- Decision making skills
- Advanced financial analysis skills
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Time management skills
- Qualified CA
- At least 5-8 years’ experience of post articles experience in a planning and control function encompassing job responsibilities above.
- 2-3 years formal management or leadership experience Experience in the renewable/oil and gas environment
Kindly note that if you have not heard back from us within a month of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Enel Green Power career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs