Job Opening at One Finance & Investment Limited
Posted on: 9 March, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking/Financial Services
View All Jobs at One Finance & Investment Limited
OneFi is a licensed finance company that provides short-term and affordable consumer credit to individuals who have limited access to finance. OneFi offers simple cash loans to individuals. We also partner with various retailers in Nigeria to provide point-of-sale financing for consumer goods and household appliances.
What we do
OneFi started in 2012 as a brick and mortar consumer lender focused on the Nigerian market. Having raised a Series A round in 2015, we pivoted in 2016 to become a digital lender via the Paylater App (www.paylater.ng) and we are focused on provided access to financial services to the “Next Billion’ starting in Africa. Currently, we are the largest fully automated smartphone lender in West Africa with over 700,000 apps downloaded and disbursing just under 2,000 loans per day in Nigeria and Ghana. Our 2018 goal is to be a digital bank in 3 countries and have secured a banking license in Nigeria already.
- Track, analyze and report performance of lending and marketing programs and A/B tests
- Build out consumer and marketing analytics/insights that are value add to our customers and partners.
- Develop repeatable ROI models and analytics for customers- determine right type of analysis and messaging based on audience and merchant segment
- Calculate and monitor lifetime value and acquisition costs for different customer segments
- Maintain a strong understanding of our evolving data warehouse
- Make data tell a story through data presentation / visualization tools and techniques
- Devise strategies to enhance customer retention and increase lifetime value
What we need
- Passion and drive to disrupt both the consumer lending industry for the better
- 3+ years of experience in a client-facing analytically-driven role (consulting, finance, analytics, etc.)
- Strong working knowledge of analytical tools, such as SQL, Python, R, and Excel advantageous
- A passion for finding insights in data and driving change based on those insights
- Ability to think creatively and critically and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous work environment
- Obsessed with understanding consumer behaviour and the effects of product changes
Why work for us
- You are Mission Driven: We are going to change the world and only want colleagues that are comfortable with uncertainty because we are typically pioneers in the markets we operate in.
- Interest in Fintech and Financial services: You are a user of financial services and have been frustrated in the past either by lack of access, usability or high charges. You want to be part of the change to improve financial services and access for millions of users
- Multi-cultural environment: Competition is global and to compete with the best we need to hire the best irrespective of geography. Your colleagues and advisors are from different countries and have different insights and backgrounds that together enrich the company and our interactions with each other
- Adventure: We all like our creature comforts but you are not deterred from some of the world’s most challenging airports, spicy food and the odd Mexican restaurant.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to One Finance & Investment Limited career website on onefi.bamboohr.co.uk to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about One Finance & Investment LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Manager at Standard Bank Group
- Job Opening at Citi
- Job openings at Auditor-General of South Africa
- Job Opening at Old Mutual South Africa
- Job Opening at FBN South Africa
- Job Opening at Rand Merchant Bank
- Job Openings at Capitec Bank
- Risk Manager at Citi