QA Manager at Air-Tec Global
Posted on: 9 March, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Aviation / Airline
View All Jobs at Air-Tec Global
Air-Tec Global is an aviation company with over 20 years of industry experience within the regional Turboprop sector. Air-Tec has expanded it's global footprint to reach both African and Asian continents. Our expertise, experience and hands-on-knowledge of virtually every aspect involved within the International Aviation industry allows us to provide flexible and tailor made solutions to custom fit each individual clients needs. We are the largest Let 410 operator and offer a wide range of services such as aircraft wet & dry leases, aircraft sales and third party maintenance.
- Implement a Quality Assurance program to ensure safe, reliable, on-time, airworthy aircraft are available to support customer requirements.
- Implements and enforces quality policies and procedures that meet the requirements of ISO 9000, BARS, SACAA, EASA and customer maintenance contracts.
- Reviews reports and confers with quality assurance, management, and Aircraft Crew to solve work-related problems.
- Prepare reports to the Accountable Manager on the level of compliance with the CAT’s & CAR’s, and the general airworthiness requirements.
- Monitors and reviews the corrective actions taken with respect to non-conformities identified and to monitor and review the implementation of preventative actions taken to prevent the recurrence of such non-conformities.
- To arrange a periodic management review meeting in order to present to the CEO, Accountable Manager and Section managers a summary of quality indicators such as: Audit Feedback Reports; Defect reports; Client complaint Reports; Incident Reports
- Partners closely with RPO to ensure effective communication.
- Liaise with external regulatory bodies producing necessary SACAA reports and advice personnel on quality and legislative matters.
- Contribute to the development of Air-Tec’s Quality Assurance and Technical Operations policies, standards, and procedures.
- To manage and develop team members through training, coaching, performance management, goal-setting and effective feedback to ensure that all team members are aware of how they are performing and receive the appropriate guidance and development to help them improve performance and conduct tasks effectively.
- Act as a subject matter expert by contributing to developing technical content for training programs and manuals
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Air-Tec Global career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Air-Tec GlobalSimilar Jobs
- Sales Consultant at 43 Air School (Pty) Ltd