Job Vacancy at Visual Fusion (Pty) Ltd
Posted on: 9 March, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Sales/Marketing
View All Jobs at Visual Fusion (Pty) Ltd
Visual Fusion shapes what shoppers do by creating in-store experiences that connect brands with shoppers through the medium of display, that delivers growth for our customers. From humble beginnings as a standard products business, developing into a bespoke POP company through to today as an experienced in-store agency.
Visual Fusion is an Integrated Marketing Agency that shapes how shoppers behave and purchase. We provide answers to clients wanting to know how to win at the point of purchase – through both strategic consultancy and insight-driven Point of Sale.
We believe in developing our clients and our staff and are passionate about what we do. We are searching for a highly capable and motivated individual to become our Product Owner.
- Reporting to the COO you will be accountable for the digitisation of key internal and externals business systems and optimising existing systems
- Clear communication of technical pros and cons to business stakeholders of systems
- Oversight and management of systems development within the business, typically implementing and managing through scrum methodologies
- Managing software developers to agreed deliverables
- Providing a “consulting role” to the business on best practise for business digitisation and automation.
Specific skill set requirements:
- Tertiary education in Information systems / Computer Science
- Development and technical background with experience in ERP/Business Management Software
- Proven experience in digitisation of business systems
- 3-5 years in an agile/scrum environment, with scrum master experience
- Ability to define user stories and acceptance criteria
- Experience in wire framing and prototyping
- Logical mind-set with ability to gather and document business requirements
- A strong collaborator and team player
- Well organised and documented individual
- Able to work independently and own outcomes and deadlines
Strong QA capability
- Experience in Agency world and culture is advantageous
- If you believe that you are right for this role, we would love to meet you. Visual Fusion is a rapidly growing organisation with great career prospects for successful candidates.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV and Motivation Letter to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs