Job Opening at Paracon
Posted on: 9 March, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Paracon
Paracon SA is the founding company of the Paracon group of companies which provides Information and Communication Technology (ICT) services and solutions to a wide range of local and international clients. Paracon’s core business is its Resourcing division which is the leading supplier of ICT resources in South Africa, providing skilled ICT candidates for both consulting and permanent positions. The company also offers a complementary set of services which supports its core business, including consulting, project management and professional services.
Our client values teamwork and is committed to the principles of integrity, transparency and performance excellence.
They offer a stimulating work environment geared towards growth, innovation and appreciation.
Not to mention that they are one of the most established financial services companies in the country! They are looking for a Senior Analyst Programmer that will be constructing solutions, including designing of specifications, programming, implementing and testing (unit, systems amp; integration testing).
Your Role Will Include Designing the test strategy and / or test plans
- Conducting data conversion as well as documents new systems and systems enhancements
- Providing higher-level technical and programming support to Programmers / Analyst Programmers and Junior Programmers
- Analysing and assisting with design of new systems and database;
- Assisting Business Analyst and Architect to translate strategic decisions into Business Solutions
- Advising Management on effective applications, covering areas such as maintenance, support, man-machine interface and data management
- Providing sizing and scoping for development work required
- Operating as a subject matter expert across program initiatives
- Taking task lead on certain work initiatives
- Coaching and mentoring new staff (programmers and analyst programmers);
- Providing Lead Technical direction
- Building prototypes to assist the business with user requirements
- Providing production support through the warrantee period
- Potentially need to train the business on new applications (in the absence of a BA); and,Working with no supervision.
Job Requirements For this role
- you need to have a Programming diploma and 3
- programming experience coupled with
- 3 - 5 years#x27; analyst programming experience.
- Java development experience is essential.
- If this sounds like you could be a perfect fit for this role, then don#x27;t wait any longer! Get on top of this awesome opportunity, send us your application today.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Paracon career website on careers.peopleclick.eu.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs