Job vacancy at Premier FMCG (Pty) Ltd
Posted on: 9 March, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing/FMCG
View All Jobs at Premier FMCG (Pty) Ltd
Founded in 1882 with a rich history spanning more than 130 years, Premier is entering a new and exciting period in our journey. In July 2014 we moved into our new corporate offices in Waterfall City just north of Johannesburg. The past two years have seen a series of changes whereby Premier expanded from the traditional milling and baking business into sugar confectionery with brands such as Manhattan and Super C as well as home and personal care with brands such as Lil-Lets, Dove cotton wool and Vulco. We are executing our strategic intent to be a leading FMCG player in chosen geographies.
Purpose of the job:
To ensure the coordinated implementation of regional LD development programmes and initiatives to support improved organizational performance in line with corporate LD strategic plans.
- Address identified training needs through the provisions of LD service solutions in line with agreed training plans and budgets
- Ensure external legal compliance in LD through provision of agreed training as required for company legal, industry specific and SETA related requirements
- Ensure internal compliance to Premier LD quality requirements in terms management information, learning management and learner records.
- Facilitate internal training in support of integration to the Premier high performance culture.
- Conduct audits, assessments, moderation of internal and or external training processes as per plan in order to promote standardization of best practices.
- Support transformation and stakeholder consultation through advise, training and administrative support to the EE/SD forum in order to ensure compliance to Seta and DOL requirements.
- Support the continuous improvement of Invocoms through training, coaching, formal and informal reviews and advice, in order to drive high performance culture and innovation thinking the Premier Way.
- At least 2 years supervisory experience in training environment
- At least 5 years working experience in the FMCG industry an advantage
- Min 5 years’ experience in Learning and Development within OBE and NQF
- ODETDP Qualification or equivalent (NQF level 5)
- Qualified Skills Development Facilitator
- Trade or Vocational qualification will be an advantage
- Valid driver’s licence
Job Related Competencies (knowledge, skills and attributes):
- Legal Environment relating to Skills Development
- Adult training Theory
- Goal orientated
- Solution creation and problem solving skills
- Presentation and facilitation skills
- Coaching and mentoring
- Report writing
- Analytical thinking
- Influencing Skills
- Time/Resource/Project Management/Planning
- Customer orientation
- Communication skills
- Pressurised Environment with tight deadlines
- Office Environment
- Travelling required
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Premier FMCG (Pty) Ltd career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs