Business Strategic And Development Manager at Obaro
Posted on: 3 November, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Agriculture
View All Jobs at Obaro
At Obaro we believe in getting our hands dirty, working alongside farmers to realize our dream to be the farmers’ business on every farm. Obaro was founded by farmers and to this day owned by farmers. Farming is in our DNA and the reason we continue to push the boundaries when it comes to our products and services. We don’t merely support farmers or the agricultural community; we are farmers (of every sort), firmly part of the community we serve. Through innovative projects, constant research and reliable daily support, we do our bit to ensure agriculture’s continuous growth and ultimate success.
- Responsible for the acquisition and development of new products and the exploration of co-marketing opportunities;
- To manage the business development related projects;
- Manage innovation and incubator related projects;
- Re-evaluate existing products in the marketplace;
- Provide leadership and strategic marketing management; and
- Develop competitive business strategies.
Skills, qualifications and general requirements:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience with a relevant degree/diploma.
- Must have excellent communication skills as well as the ability to deal with corporate customers;
- Networking of new clients;
- Analytical thinker with excellent quantitative and superior problem-solving skills;
- Good exposure to brand marketing;
- Experience in the agricultural market would be preferential; and
- A strong personality and good interpersonal skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Obaro career website on wp.obaro.co.za to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs