The role entails liaising with our Sales Team to develop a creative and inspiring proposal which fulfils each client's specification. We use a specialist CAD package to design a kitchen layout and aesthetic profile, whilst mindful of budgetary and physical space constraints as outlined within the brief. You must also produce the detailed specifications and costs that accompany the creative work.
The ideal candidate will benefit from full training and support from our existing specialist and award-winning Design team.
- A Graduate with a background in Design is essential
- Must be able to pay close attention to detail
- Good communication skills (verbal and written) and be able to work as part of a team.
- Good mathematics
- Must be well organised, reliable and hard-working as well as a strong team player
- Able to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- An enthusiastic attitude
- Familiarity with the Compusoft Winner CAD package is ideal but not essential.
- Friendly/ Efficient/ Flexible/ Ability to find solutions
Great opportunities for career progression for the right candidate.