Why would you want to work for us?
Great coffee, a table tennis table and an exceptional view are just some of the little perks of working here. We also have custom personal development plans for our staff, a wealth of international experts to learn from, and an excellent company culture.
Who are we looking for?
Do you flourish working in an international environment? Do you have online experience? Are you solution driven no matter what and thrive on challenges?
No matter what the role, our company hires like minded people who share our values. These are: think like a customer, work as a team, be quick and proactive, set standards as opposed to just following them, and under promise and over deliver.
If this sounds like you, you may well have what it takes to be part of the DQ&A team.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
Tertiary education (diploma or degree)
Good knowledge of Doubleclick for Publishers (DFP) is preferable or any other adserver
MUST have a passion for online marketing
Excellent written and verbal communication skills English and strong MS Office skills
What will you be doing?
The Sell Side Campaign Manager is responsible for the booking, troubleshooting and optimizing of online campaigns and intermediates with (international) clients, therefore creating and facilitating a flourishing and streamlined ad operations workflow.
Management of campaigns
- Check creative material
- Handle inventory requests
- Accurately book the campaigns successfully and error free
- Intermediate with publishers to streamline campaigns
- Troubleshoot independently and find solutions to complex issues such as 3rd party creatives and tagging issues
- Systematically organize and complete detailed tasks including correct registration of time spent per campaign
- Understand the ad serving process work independently with publisher systems and add-on products
- Control the campaign results periodically and reports the outcome to the clients
- Give advice to clients how to improve campaigns (optimization)
- Be back up for colleagues during absence and work overload
Periodically maintain contact with clients
Focus on keeping up and increasing client satisfaction
Look for sales/upselling opportunities
Actively participates in meetings internally and externally
Monitors the quality on projects, observes and reports regarding positive points and points of improvement