Subscribe to Job Alert
Join our happy subscribers
About the job
MS Solutions & Cloud Migration Professional
R1,2 million p.a.
Randburg (Work Remote)
Our client seeks a problem solver, customer-centric Senior Cloud Security and Migration Consulting Engineer to build, deploy, migrate an optimize security for large complex enterprise environments on MS 365 & Azure Cloud.
This is a senior role and a proven track record of enterprise migration and Microsoft deployments including the relevant qualifications (MS500 & AZ500) is mandatory for the role. In addition you will need to demonstrate the following experience:
• The planning, migration and implementation of Microsoft Server technologies (AD DS, Exchange, Hyper-V, etc) in on-prem, hybrid and cloud-only configurations.
• Five (5) or more years of experience with Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 and higher in advanced support, deployment and/or consulting focused role.
• Three (3) or more years of experience with Microsoft Office 365 and related services in advanced support, deployment and/or consulting focused role.
• Five (5) or more years of experience with Microsoft Active Directory Domain Services in an advanced, deployment support and/or consulting focus role.
• Two (2) or more years of experience with Microsoft Azure and other related services in advanced support or consulting role.
• Five (5) or more years of experience with Windows Server 2008 and higher in advanced support or consulting role.
• Experience with designing, deploying and configuring enterprise-grade AD DS, Exchange, Azure and Office 365 solutions.
• In-depth knowledge of supporting and complementary technologies, such as AD FS, Azure Active Directory Connect and PowerShell.
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment where technology and customers' requirements can change regularly.
• Demonstrated aptitude for providing extraordinary customer service in politically charged environments.
• Possess a passion for continuous learning, strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking and good judgement.
• Ability to apply knowledge to improve Microsoft products and customer experience.
Minimum Qualifications \ Certifications Required
• Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert (Required)
• Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate (Required)
• Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate
• Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate
• MCSA: Windows Server 2012
• MCSE: Productivity
• Good troubleshooting skills
• Good customer relationship and communication skills
• Good Presentation skills for Technical Workshops
• Resourceful and able to find relevant solutions
• Attention to detail
• Ability to produce technical documentation
• Ability to self-manage and be results-driven
• Must have done presales and been customer facing consulting
• Ability to work independently in a cross-collaboration and fast-paced environment where technology and customers' requirements can change regularly
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.
Join our happy subscribers