About the job
AutoTrader is looking for an experienced and self-driven individual to take on the role of a Digital Account Manager. The candidate will be based in the Mpumalanga region and will form part of the Sales Team. If you have a strong selling, planning, organizing & coordinating abilities and excellent interpersonal relationships, AutoTrader, a leading digital media market space is ready to offer you a career with plenty reward in return.
To be responsible for selling of the company’s digital product offerings in the commercial and agricultural dealer market within your assigned area and thereby ensuring continual growth in Dealer market share for the organisation through the achievement of sales targets whilst actively living the corporate value system and embracing “The Road Less Travelled”
You will be required to meet very specific sales objectives, while maintaining a high level of customer service both internally (other departments) and externally (customers). You will be required to perform the duties of an Account Manager within a designated area, as well as administration duties that are required, while actively living out the corporate value system.
A typical day as a Business Development Executive at www.autotrader.co.za would be to:
To achieve all sales revenue targets through:
- Focus on the diagnostic selling process across your customer base by implementing all phases of the sales process at executive level and with the relevant decision makers. Complete within the specified deadlines to ensure value is created.
- Increase customer numbers by developing new business through new customer acquisition, through a process of:
- Identifying and qualifying prospects through cold calls and outbound hunting.
- Focus on pipeline creation by constantly building relationships with new customers to maximise opportunities for revenue growth.
- Ensure achievement of all client visits and telephone calls as per contact plan
- Actively engage with various internal departments within the business to coordinate necessary resources to progress and close deals.
- Meet monthly KPI’s to achieve the defined customer contact plan identified for your area of responsibility.
- Maintain a high level of quality service to your customers.
- Encourage your dealer to rate your service when he receives the link/call so that you can continuously grow and improve in your role.
Who we’re looking for:
- Must have matric or equivalent
- Must have matric or equivalent
- Proven track record in New Business Development / Acquisitions
- Good understanding online classifieds
- Proven track record in digital / online sales
- Good understanding of online advertising within the commercial vehicle’s industry
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience in a B2B environment
- Minimum 3 year’s working with MS Excel
- Working knowledge of Google suite of products ie. Google Sheets
- Experience working independently
- Experience cold calling/ developing new business
- Well presented
What we’ll give you:
- A FUN working environment
- A "home away from home" culture
- Access to "My Academy" online learning
- Tools of the trade (laptop, 3G, cell phone and petrol allowance)
What does success look like:
- Being trustworthy and credible
- Believe in healthy conflict
- Able to show commitment
- Able to accept accountability
- Focused on results (thrive on high performance)
What you need to know about us:
- AutoTrader.co.za is a professional digital marketing company who is proud of our 27-year history. Our staff work hard to ensure that we are indisputably the leading media market space for buyers & sellers across all types of vehicles! platforms generate more than 2,4 million unique visitors per month and we publish 2 print titles. Equally impressive is our inventory of over 70 000 vehicles. Browse your ideal used or new car here http://www.autotrader.co.za
And there is more…
- AutoTrader is part of the OLX Group, a global product and tech company with 17 brands, +40 countries, +5000 people and one mindset
- Our mission is to make it super easy for people to buy and sell almost anything, boosting local economies.
- We are proud to be different, and we work differently too. We combine the spirit and agility of a start-up with the maturity that comes from being part of a 100-year-old company
- We are curious, ambitious and allergic to corporate interference. We improvise, experiment and push each other further, embracing uncertainty and driving change.
- If you are as excited as us about this position and our company, we hope you join us! If you’d like to learn more about the OLX Group take a look at the other parts of our website. And remember, we are an equal opportunities employer.
NB* In order to continue the effort to grow our diverse culture at AutoTrader, please note that first preference will be given to EE candidates who have the required skillset and experience as provided in the job definition.