Pioneer Foods is now the second largest listed FMCG Company in South Africa, producing and distributing a broad range of branded foods and beverages. In 2008 we were listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE). Mainly operating in SA, we provide wholesale, retail and informal trade customers with wholesome, high quality products. As well as export our goods to more than 60 countries around the globe. With our people-come-first approach to everything we do and commitment to excellence, our range of products has grown to include some of the most beloved brands, such as WEET-BIX, Liqui-Fruit, Ceres, SASKO, Safari, Spekko and White Star Super Maize Meal.
Specific Outputs Analyse key account sales performance.
- Manage key account performance, including volumes, rebates, promotions, profit, discounts and budgets.
- Implement and manage trading terms, pricing policy, shelf space, promotional grids, co-ads and new listings.
- Formulate, manage and implement key account strategy and plan; to ensure volume and value targets are met.
- Work closely with and assist operational output, logistics, production and category management.
- Required Experience 6 years experience at a senior level managing Commercial Key Accounts in the FMCG Industry.
Qualifications Degree in Marketing / Sales
Primary Objectives of the Position
- The successful candidate will be a high energy, target- driven individual with at least 6 years experience at a senior level managing Commercial Key Accounts in the FMCG Industry.
- Strong communication skills and business acumen are essential as is the ability to analyse and report on commercial data. This role will require direct interaction with agents / distributors as well as buyers of national concerns with a view to not only maintaining relationships but also grow business as and when opportunities are identified. Key deliverables include:
- Implementing company pricing policy through negotiations, maintain & control relevant pricing policy points for the region thus ensuring competitive positions are maintained whilst realising pre-determined brand profitability for both branded and commodity product ranges.
- The role requires the ability to self-manage and also flexibility for the purposes of planned business travel within, the requirement constitutes 40% of the job. This role will be based in Bellville, Cape Town.
- Other Information Computer skills including MS Office - Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Analysing skills.
- Negotiating skills.
- Build and manage critical relationships /Key account competency course.
Compulsary Questions Below To Ensure Complete Application
- Have you completed a degree/diploma in Marketing /Sales?
- Do you have at least 6 years experience at a senior level managing Commercial Key Accounts in the FMCG Industry?
- Do you have experience formulating and managing key account strategies and plans?
- Do you have experience analysing key account sales performance?
- Do you have negotiating experience in trading terms, price, shelf space, promotional grids and discounts?
- Do you have experience in managing all aspects of sales operations including logistics?
- Do you have experience managing agents / distributors?
- Are you self-driven and sales target driven?
- Describe your Key account experience within Sales operations environment?
- Specific Outputs Planned loading of final goods; incl. late orders & contingencies.
- Received goods are administered & stored.
- Controlled loading & despatch of final goods.
- Optimised stock control of final goods.
- Controlled equipment crates.
- Three years relevant experience.
Primary Objectives of the Position
- Records the receipt and despatch of goods.
- Issues materials according to requisitions, prepares finished goods for despatch and ensures that the goods reach their destination in good condition.
- May assist in stock taking.
- Works under direct supervision.
- Normally reports to Unit Supervisor.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.