About the job
We are looking for a Personal Assistant who will be responsible for the following areas:
- Executive Assistance: Provide proactive day to day assistance to two Senior Executives who are responsible for the North Africa Francophone and South Africa regions;
- Meeting, Event and Diary Co-ordination: Provide seamless assistance with Franco and SA regional events, diary arrangements and agenda setting, including the compilation of reports or packs, together with the co-ordination of regional conference calls, room bookings and refreshments;
- Meeting Record Keeping: Accurately record and distribute meeting minutes, action items and reports on time;
- Communication and Translation Services: Be a conduit for concise, clear and effective communication, including translations where required, in English and French across the South Africa and Francophone regions;
- Travel Arrangements: Manage cost-executive and optimal travel plans, in conjunction with working with the company travel officer for North Africa and South Africa Executives including flights, visa processing and hotel bookings.
About the person
The successful candidate must have the following qualifications and experience:
- Business Undergraduate – B.Com or equivalent tertiary qualification;
- Fully bilingual English and French for business purposes;
- International travel booking experience including flights, visas, forex and accommodation;
- A relevant experience in a similar role is mandatory;
- An understanding of the Franco Africa region would be an advantage.
Skills and abilities
- Computer Literate - MS office full suite including PowerPoint;
- Excellent communication (telephonic and written) skills in both English and French;
- Strong relationship building focus;
- High attention to detail & accuracy;
- Deadline and results oriented;
- Loyalty in support role;
- Ability to cope with uncertainty;
- Drivers licence and own transport is essential for local errands;
- Valid passport and work permit (if required).
Market related – R20,000 to R25,000 (TCTC) depending on qualifications and experience – including company benefits (monthly package).