Palo Alto Networks, the global cybersecurity leader, is shaping the cloud-centric future with technology that is transforming the way people and organizations operate. Our mission is to be the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life. We help address the world's greatest security challenges with continuous innovation that se...
Read more about this company
- Our Commercial Sales Team is a significant driver of company revenue and growth. As an experienced and dynamic sales professional, you’re responsible for leading and driving sales engagements. You’re motivated by the desire to solve critical challenges facing our customer’s secure environment, so you’re prepared to connect them with a solution for every stage of threat prevention.
- You’ll be responsible for meeting and exceeding your quota by crafting and implementing strategic territory plans targeting deployments of the Palo Alto Networks Next Generation Security Platform. This is a unique opportunity for a closer with a self starter mentality to win business and market share by actively displacing competing technologies. Oh, and did we say you love to sell? Because selling is what gets you out of bed every morning. This is not just a career – it’s a meaningful challenge that impacts our lives in the digital age.
- Build mid-market sales and pipeline generation campaigns with your partners
- Perform high-level sales planning, leading to accurate forecasting of the business
- Build a fundamental understanding of security threats, solutions, security tools or network technologies
- Generate volume opportunities to deliver a predictable book of business and drive forecast accuracy utilizing channel sale opportunities
- Develop and deploy marketing activities and plans to end users through our channel sales partners
- Engage a programmatic approach to demand generate, develop, and expand your territory
- In close partnership with your Systems Engineer, you’ll demonstrate mid-market account selling strategies into a mix of install base and competitively held private companies
- Communicate value propositions to clients and partners that speak intimately to their needs and requirements
- Bring to bear all cross-functional resources to achieve your quota: inside sales, channel systems engineering, field marketing, cyber security sales specialists, the services team, sales ops (including deal desk and the response team), and others
- Stay updated on industry news and trends, and how they affect Palo Alto Networks products and services
- 3 - 5 years of above quota sales experience with an emphasis in technology
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Self-motivated, driven, and committed to transparent sales goals
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally
- Superb organisational skills
- Highly competitive, ramp quickly, extremely adaptive, and pride yourself on exceeding goals
- Competence in the end to end sales process
- Interest in technology and cloud security
- Experience working in a high growth, fast-paced environment is a bonus
- Experience working with channel partners and understanding of a channel centric go to market is preferred
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need,