Who are we?
- Sanlam internally is dedicated to supporting, growing and empowering clients with affordable, easy and suitable solutions, primarily through face-to-face intermediary channels, but also directly. This role is within the financial planning business of Sanlam, which comprises a large force of both tied and independent intermediaries as well as the staff who support them. We are dedicated to meeting the financial needs of our clients. Our vision: We aspire to be the best at building enduring relationships by connecting clients with Sanlam through intermediaries and directly. We create sustainable value by attracting new clients, supporting ongoing client engagement and providing adaptive solutions designed to answer life’s financial questions. Ultimately we grow and protect wealth
Experienced Financial Advisers :
Sanlam is currently recruiting Experienced Financial Advisors to join our growing team in the Western Cape
- We provide advice on long term insurance, short term insurance and investments. Excellent training, support, and remuneration structure. We are looking for individuals who will be motivated by the earning potential and personal development we provide.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Matric / Grade 12
- At least 7 years’ working experience
- Tertiary qualification an advantage
- 2 years’ Financial Advisory sales experience will be an advantage
- RE and FAIS qualifications
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Clear credit record
- No criminal record
- Own transport and drivers’ licence
What we offer:
- Training allowance for 3 months
- Production Bonus of R5 000 per month and 85 % commission or 100% commission
- 24 months additional vesting bonus
- Training and skills development
- Sales and admin support
- Medical Aid and Pension Fund
- Group Life benefits
Send us a copy of your updated CV that includes your contact details should you be interested in furthering your career in Financial Advisory, love working with people, and have an ambitious attitude. Email address [email protected]
If you have not received a response within 2 weeks of your application please consider it unsuccessful.
The recruiter reserves the right to withdraw the advertisement prior to the closing date or to allow further applications to be submitted after the closing date indicated.
- The shortlisting process will only start once the application due date has been reached. The time taken to complete this process will depend on how far you progress and the availability of managers.
Our aim is to help you build a successful career with us
- We’re all about building strong, lasting relationships with our employees. We know that you have hopes for your future – your career, your personal development and of achieving great things. We pride ourselves in helping our employees to realise their worth. Through its business clusters – Life and Savings, Sanlam Emerging Markets, Sanlam Corporate, Sanlam Investment, Santam, as well as the Group Office – the group provides many opportunities for growth and development.
The Sanlam Group is committed to achieving transformation and embraces diversity. This commitment is what drives us to achieve a diverse, inclusive and equitable workplace as we believe that these are key components to ensuring a thriving and sustainable business in South Africa. The Group's Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the selection process.