About The Role:
The Best10 environment will challenge you every day, that’s why we need someone with significant customer-facing experience, a technical/data-driven mindset, a passion for health, fitness and nutrition, and an appreciation for the complexities of a high-growth environment.
- Define and drive the customer onboarding process globally
- Build and improve the customer service blueprint and operations model
- Work closely with the nutrition, coaching, sales and marketing teams
- Define strategies and implement standards and procedures to ensure optimal customer relationships, experience and end-user satisfaction
- Support the “always-on” process to collect and synthesize customer feedback
- Take full charge of the customer journey
- Analyse customer feedback, journeys and pain points using leading methodologies
- Set up processes, data collection and policies for all customer touch points.
- Ensure customer insights reaches respective stakeholders for effective product and service design and enhancements
- Correct service and process design before market roll out, ensuring services are properly tested and certified
- Design effective approach to loyalty and build strategies to keep Best10 customers past the initial 10 week program
- Create dashboards that share detailed and real-time customer feedback with the organization in an effort to provide a better customer experience.
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in building customer experience processes and technology - preferably in product or technology environments
- A Customer Experience (CX) OR UX writing related Certification would be an advantage
- Experience with analytics and problem solving through automation.
- Technical ability in coding/scripting or data analyses and tools (Python, Sql, PowerBI, Tableau) would be a huge plus
- A “customer-first” and “Data first” mentality to help drive the best customer experience
- Empathy and ability to understand customer needs.
Our Selection Process
The more you share about yourself, the better. Relationships matter to us so in your cover letter, tell us about your fitness, nutrition or life journey.
Our first chat would be a role fit conversation with James, our CEO, to get to know you better. This would will be via Zoom, Skype, FaceTime or whatever tool you have access to.
The interview process (no more than 3 rounds) is designed to give you as much information and exposure to people in our team. We might also ask you to participate in a challenge or case study which you will present back to us.
We will also inform you of our hiring decision as quick as possible.