- We are looking for a Technical Architect to provide technical and thought leadership within Technology Enablement and help support the ongoing success of our clients with complex requirements across Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Azure. In this role, you should be an excellent communicator who is able to translate complex requirements into functional architecture.
Specific capabilities required
- Proven experience as a Technical Architect
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft 365 design, deployment and migration
- Understanding of strategic IT solutions
- Very strong documentation and communication skills
- Deep expertise in the Office 365 platform
- Strong understanding of Identity Management Solutions aligned to Office 365 including Azure AD, Azure AD Connect and AD FS
- Deep expertise in Exchange Server on-premises and Exchange Online, including a strong understanding of mail archive systems and migration strategies
- Multiple deployed Exchange migration projects to Exchange Online using Hybrid and Staged or Cutover methods
- Strong understanding of tenant to tenant migration strategies
- Good understanding of Exchange Online migration tools from vendors such as BitTitan, TransVault and Quest. Equivalent tooling will also be considered
- Good understanding of networking infrastructure (TCP/IP, Proxies, Firewalls)
- Good understanding of server platform requirements (AV, Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016/2019, IIS)
- Good understanding of Active Directory Domain Services (AD, DNS)
- Strong understanding and capability using PowerShell relating to Office 365 services and Azure AD.
- Ability to automate and standardise configuration and migration by script.
- Good understanding of mobility/BYO devices and services such as Android and iOS.
- Generic essential individual attributes
Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Organizational skills
- Proactive, driven, and enthusiastic
- Handles ambiguity without losing focus
- Excels in a fast-paced, challenging and collaborative environment
- Salary dependent on experience
- Role based out of our Century City offices (currently working remotely)
- 40 hours per week (Monday – Friday 9:00am - 6.00pm - based on UK time zone)
- 20 days’ annual leave
- Multiple HIIT, general fitness, yoga and meditation classes run virtually each week! (In addition to other wellness events and other social activities...)
- Continual professional development plans
Good luck and please bear in mind we receive a very high number of applications; we will endeavour to get back to all applicants, however, we thank you for understanding this is not always possible for unsuccessful applicants.
Content+Cloud is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that is committed to attracting and retaining the best talent regardless of race, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or criminal history. As part of our compliance requirements, we do undertake background checks which, dependant on levels of security required for the role or client assignment, may include a criminal record check. Please do let us know if you would like more details on the level of checks for the specific role you are applying to.
We are happy to provide any reasonable adjustments you may need to ensure you feel you have the best experience across our selection process and future employment, for any support on this please email us at [email protected]