Main Purpose of Job
- AE&E (Audit Enablement & Evolution) forms part of Audit & Assurance National Office together with A&A (Auditing & Accounting Technical) and AARM (Audit & Assurance Risk Management)
- AE&E is a dynamic, agile team that focuses on enabling audit teams to transform their thinking and ways of working to align to the Global initiatives of a digitized audit of the future.
AE&E operates in the following areas:
- Digital Sensing and Certification
- Analytics Capabilities & Skill
- Knowledge Management
- Audit Delivery Centres,
- Audit Transformation
- Technology Enablement and
- Deployment and Adoption Strategy & Planning which includes amongst others
- Learning Strategy, Design & Development (from trainee to Partner Levels)
- Facilitation of training
- Communication within the audit practice
As a Deployment Manager, your role will primarily focus on the following:
- Facilitation of milestone and ad hoc training courses based on business need.
- Programme management of milestone and ad hoc training courses based on business need.
- Deployment strategic initiatives
- Development/ creation of training content, in conjunction with respective subject matter experts.
- Monitoring and compliance assessments for mandatory learning requirements.
- Communications with trainees in the form of Notice Boards.
- Building a network of key relationships across Africa.
- Working with multiple teams in the Listed and Private space to promote transformation initiatives.
- A small audit portfolio (1-2 engagements depending on size)
We also support A&A through assisting with
- Mission: To develop high-performing people and teams, leading and supporting them to make an impact that matters, and setting the direction to deliver exceptional client services.
- The Deployment manager plays a vital role in ensuring that audit practitioners are equipped with the necessary skills and knowledge required of them in the forever evolving Audit environment. This role will allow you to act as a key agent of change in ensuring that the highest quality Audits are delivered within the member firm.
- As a result, we are looking for a flexible candidate who is prepared to operate in any of the above areas as the need arises given the constant changes that occur and someone that is agile, comfortable with change & defining their own structure within the team.
- A Deloitte audit is committed to achieving and surpassing today’s quality standard and to continue to raise the bar for tomorrow.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum Qualifications – Honours BCom Accounting, CA (SA)
- Minimum – 3 - 5 years working experience including Articles
- Expert in field with sound industry and business knowledge
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Sales and negotiation skills
- Proven ability to manage and execute projects
- Experience in drafting and presenting client proposals
- Excellent report writing skills
- Good financial knowledge
- Sound business acumen
- Good communication skills
- Project Management capabilities (added benefit)
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Effective interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Sound mentorship and coaching ability with desire to develop self and others
- Strong client delivery focus
- Highly adaptable, managing change and ambiguity with ease
- Focus on quality and risk
*Please note that this job advertisement provides a summary of the capabilities required and all candidates shortlisted will receive a full list of capabilities.