Jobs Career Advice Signup

Denker Capital

About Denker Capital

We are a leading Cape Town-based investment manager, passionate about discovering investment opportunities in South Africa and around the world. We actively manage our clients’ assets, as well as our own, in a range of local and global funds and strategies. We work collaboratively with investm... read moreent partners and financial advisors to build and protect wealth for investors. Denker Capital was established in 2015, with staff owning 50.1% of the business and Sanlam Investment Holdings the remaining 49.9%. Denker means ‘thinker’ in Dutch. We are a team of in-depth thinkers with a vision of being our client’s greatest discovery.

Denker Capital Jobs in South Africa

1 vacancy
  • No new jobs available by this company

    Are you the HR Manager? Publish new vacancy here

    Post a Job

View All Jobs in South Africa Today
  • Denker Capital Reviews

     
    No review available
    Do you currently work in this company or maybe have worked there before? Drop a review
  • Denker Capital Salaries

     
    Not available Anonymously drop your salary if you are working with this company or maybe have worked with them in the past.Drop your salary

Subscribe to Job Alert

 

Join our happy subscribers