Jobs Career Advice Signup

Rijk Zwaan Jobs in South Africa

Latest Jobs Vacancies in South Africa at Rijk Zwaan

1 vacancy
      • Specialist Sales Support at Rijk Zwaan

      • Job DescriptionAre you enthusiastic and pro-active?Are you able to speak Afrikaans and English and are you a people person that would like to help our team to give the highest standard of customer sup
        • 20 April, 2017
  • No new jobs available by this company

    Are you the HR Manager? Publish new vacancy here

    Post a Job

About Rijk Zwaan

Rijk Zwaan is an international vegetable breeding company based in The Netherlands. Our 2,600-plus highly motivated employees in 30 different countries find it both fun and rewarding to work on creating value-added products and services for our partners every day. Company structure Three families own approximately 90% of Rijk Zwaan. The remaining 10% of the company is owned by a large group of employees through the employee share scheme. Every year, each colleague has the chance to buy share certificates and hence to participate financially in Rijk Zwaan. Long term vision Rijk Zwaan was, is and always will be an independent enterprise. We are convinced that this form of enterprise offers the best starting point for success in the short and long term. The determination of the shareholders to continue as an autonomous company, together with our specific company culture, forms a strong motivation for Rijk Zwaan employees around the world.

Subscribe to Job Alert

 

Join our happy subscribers

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. By using this site you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts. To learn more, see our Cookie Policy. Accept and Close