Subscribe to Job Alert
Join our happy subscribers
Responsible for the development, design and implementation of new or modified software products or ongoing business projects. The employee needs to deliver in the structures provided by the Company.
The following areas are key for this position:
• Take ownership of all tasks and responsibilities assigned to the employee;
• Responsive to all levels of communication;
• Unambiguous communication, assisting peer employees where needed;
• Innovative and problem solving skills are critical;
• Team work and creating synergies between employees and teams
1. Research, design, maintain, develop, debug and test new and existing software products for the Company and the Company's clients.
2. Code quality reviews - doing code reviews.
3. Solution and architecture design of software platforms.
4. Develop and improve quality assurance procedures.
5. Managing and responding to end-user/client feedback.
6. Professional interacting with clients.
7. Work in an agile team.
8. Doing development estimates and planning.
9. Participate in Scrum ceremonies
1. The employee should hold a B.Sc computer, B.Eng (Electronic /computer) or similar degree or higher.
2. Experience with Agile Scrum mythology.
3. Experience in one or more of the following software languages and tools:
ii. XML, JSON, RESTful
4. Experience in one or more of the following software languages and tools would be advantages:
i. Ruby on Rails
vi. Native iOS – Swift
vii. Native Android – Java and Kotlin
Salary: R20 000 - R35 000 per month Depending on Experience
We have an exciting opportunity for a mid-level IoT/software engineer to join our client's team at their Cape Town offices. As part the talented team, you will play a critical role in the shaping of the hardware and software product and solution. If you are a tireless problem solver, self-driven, possess the technical rigour and skills to deliver world class solutions, and have the confidence to work alongside a team of hardworking, yet fun-loving developers please send us your CV.
Develop, using the scrum methodology
Participate in technical planning and implementation meetings
Participate in the daily stand-up meetings
Participate in Sprint Planning Development Cycles
Do code reviews and maintain levels of quality control
Perform unit testing on newly developed features
Be able to accurately estimate development efforts
Integration of various platforms and hardware systems at protocol level
Maintenance, debugging and problem-solving of existing software products and/or custom client solutions
The successful candidate should possess a B.Sc or B.Eng electronic/computer degree or higher with at least 3+ years of relevant experience.
Experience integrating systems and platforms
Experience working with the following:
AngularJS / Ionic
TCP/IP, XML, JSON, REST
Experience working with software packages like Git and JIRA.
Experience with embedded systems development will be advantageous.
Experience working with computer vision and other machine learning frameworks will be advantageous.
Working knowledge of SNMP and MQTT will be advantageous.
Embedded Linux, driver development will be advantageous.
Salary: Market Related
If you struggle to upload your cv please visit our website at www.clearleaf.co.za. Click on Jobs Available, the position you are interested in and click on I'm Interested and upload your cv to apply for the position.
Alternatively email your cv to the email address on our website.
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Note: Get your CV ready for 2022. Order our 100% professional CV Service.
Join our happy subscribers