We are looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working, analytical and highly organized Digital Campaign Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will have strong campaign implementation experience. They will be responsible for the running of paid social media campaigns, from loading campaigns, to optimizing, to reporting – and previous experience in doing so, is a prerequisite.
The candidate will be part of the local campaign management team, focussing only on local campaigns, but will also be part of the broader global operations team, who are based in Madrid. The candidate should have a thorough understanding of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, ad products, and should be able to confidently implement campaigns according to the best strategy according to client objectives. With the help of the Client Partners, they will need to grow and maintain an excellent working relationship with all points of contact across our clients, however, the main focus of the role will be more towards the campaign strategy, implementation, and reporting.
We are a marketing partner across all social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Amazon and TikTok) so there will be lots of opportunities to learn and grow beyond the “big three”.
- Setting up and managing paid social media campaigns across multiple platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter), an extension of the international operations team
- Optimizing campaigns throughout, to ensure optimal performance
- Liaise with the internal operations team, strategists within the agency and clients on suggested budgets, creative & best practice
- Reporting, using our technology tool, as well as Native platforms
- Custom reports – according to agency requirements
- Providing strong insights, according to the original campaign strategy and KPI’s. Must be able to translate data into useful insights.
- Ensuring all booked revenue is recognized while campaign objectives are consistently met or exceeded
Desired skills and experience:
- Experience across e-commerce will be a strong advantage
- Advanced excel skills required
- Analytical, and good with numbers
- Experience in placing and managing PPC (pay per click) media
- Search expertise will be a strong advantage
- BSc/Bcom degree is preferable
- Strong initiative
- Well organized
- Highly motivated
- Must be a Team player
- Strong analytical mind
- Problem solver
- 3 years’ experience in Campaign Management and implementation
- Structured and customer-oriented working style
- Strong research and reporting skills
- Facebook Business Manager
- Twitter Ads Manager
- Graduate degree
go to method of application »
This position is responsible for overseeing the DevSecOps within the Information & Technology (I&T) function. The Senior Vice President: Development Engineering ensures that the company meets it’s objectives by developing new platforms and/or products and improving on existing platforms (reducing technical debt).
This position works with the I&T leadership to enable the SAFe Agile framework, ensuring that the I&T engineering function is able to meet the demands of the business. The Senior Vice President: Development Engineering is are tasked with enabling the DevSecOps ensuring Continuous Development, Continuous Integration and Release on demand capabilities.
She/He needs to create a culture which ensures that security is built in and the Development Engineering division has a relentless focus on quality, ensuring that the architecture principles are adhered too.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Works with the CIO and I&T Finance Director to develop and drive the implementation of an IT Strategy and budget required to execute and annual and multi-year development and engineering plan.
- Direct senior teams in achieving the objectives of the Development Engineering division.
- Drive accountability, consistency, quality, and process standardization across all phases of engineering and development.
- Provides leadership, direction and mentorship for development engineering division within and across global geographies.
- Provide support to, identify, manage and coordinate the implementation of development engineering protocols or best practice standards.
- Provide feedback to stakeholders on current and future path of platforms implemented and their product roadmaps.
- Develop and monitor metrics as required and convey metrics to ensure appropriate alignment and executive awareness.
- Ensuring timely and consistent communication to stakeholders on risk management and change management associated with the technology and development portfolio.
- Actively promote new ways of working that drive agility, speed and design-thinking.
- Champion cross-functional, multi-disciplinary teaming.
- Implement, maintain and monitor standards, controls, processes and solutions to minimise business and IT risk, ensuring compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements and standards.
- Accountable for driving continuous improvement and within the Development Engineering division.
- Build long term, strategic relationships with executive stakeholders in a large client organisation.
Knowledge, skills and attributes
- Proven leadership capability
- Excellent communication skills
- Formidable stakeholder and relationship management skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of product management and service development life cycles
- Expert knowledge on relevant legislative amendments industry best practices and provision of proactive advice and solutions to relevant stakeholders
- Strategic and commercial thinking capability
- Excellent understanding of market trends that influence the profitability of an organisation, particularly related to products and services
- Operations Management
Academic qualifications and certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology
- Scaled Agile certification - SAFe
- DevSecOps certification
- Operations Management Certification like ITIL
- Leadership, coaching, mentoring and operational management experience
- Experience in leading DevSecOps within a package based environment. In particular SAP, SFDC and ServiceNow.
- Substantial experience in a similar position at a senior level
- Proven technical expertise and extensive industry experience
- Demonstrable track record of involvement in research and development new products or product lines
- Proven experience developing programs that address the research and development industry trends
- Proven experience analysing development needs of the development engineering team
- Experience working with scaled Agile approach and methodology
- Proven DevSecOps management experience
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Use the emails(s) below to apply
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the position applying for as the subject of the mail