FIXED TERM CONTRACT UNTIL 31st MAY 2017
SOUTH AFRICA, JOHANNESBURG
ZAR 20,000 per month
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Manager to join our South African team, based at our offices in Johannesburg, South Africa.
We are looking for someone who is available immediately to join on a fixed term contract until 31st May 2017.
Reporting to the Associate Director, Southern Africa the successful applicant will help grow CIMA students and membership numbers in South Africa, promote CIMA products and services, and support the Business Development Team.
Additional Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- To encourage faster progression of exams complete students to ACMA
- Attend CIMA events across South Africa as required
- To sell CIMA’s products and services
- Maintain relationships with new and existing quality and training partners.
- Maintain timely reporting on CIMA’s CRM database.
- To make presentations at Universities and career fairs as required.
Key Skills & Abilities:
- Target driven
- Ability to adapt to business and team needs
- Ability to apply sales and negotiation skills
- Relationship development and management
- Self-motivated and comfortable with autonomous working
- Organisation/time management and planning skills
- High standard of written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Networking skills
- IT skills including MS office and database management
Qualifications and experience
- Outbound telephone canvasing experience
- Ability to generate and host your own appointments
- Customer relationship and service experience
- 3rd party relationship building
- Experience of dealing with stakeholders of all levels of seniority
- Experience with social media