Position Purpose :
- To provide office-based support to internal & external customers by analyzing customer data ensuring that revenue, volume, profitability and customer service objectives are achieved. Manage, develop and enhance a suite of ad-hoc and scheduled reporting outputs, turning data into information to meet specific requirements of internal and external customer.
Major/Key Accountabilities :
1. Customer Relations Management
- Have a good understanding & business mind to be able to analyse customer usage profile, identify areas where improvements are required and escalate these in order for customers to make better business decisions
- National consolidation of KPI reports for key group accounts and distribution thereof
Development of Group reports in Analysis excel, also using formulas, macros, pivot tables etc.
- Analysis of master data integrity and supply chain classifications that has an impact on company metrics
- Continuous analysis of commercials and integrity thereof
- Development of workbooks within BW Analysis, compile as and when necessary on behalf of the FMCG team and ensure integrity of the data before distributing.
- Continues automation of all reporting
- Development of advanced excel reporting that is interactive for our customers with the specific aim of highlighting key KPI’s.
2. Adherence to Business Rules and Best Practices
3. National Co-ordination of group accounts
4. Proficiency required on systems i.e. Advanced Excel/word, Advanced Analysis and Power BI
5. New and existing business development by:
- Ensure that relevant prospect information is obtained, and all new accounts processed into the system
- Participate in new business projects.
- Assist BM/BR in all admin related tasks.
- Servicing clients (internal & external)
- Continues Analysis of customer base data, proactively identifying red flags (commercials, controls etc)
- Creation of automated KPI reporting internal & external
- Essential – MATRIC + 3 (Degree), preferably B.Com
- Desirable : Degree Level or Professional Qualification in Business Analytics, IT or Accounting;
- Experience of Supply Chain industry – beneficial
- Experience of working with multiple business functions/stakeholders
- Ability to manage complex datasets, extracting data from Business Warehouse (Analysis), SAP, Siebel, Salesforce
- Delivering technical solutions on how best to present information to internal and external stakeholders and deliver process improvements across the wider business.
- 3-5 years BI Administration experience
Skills and Knowledge:
- Ability to manage workload and deliver to deadline
- Ability to communicate effectively across all reporting levels
- Advanced MS Excel skills (data visualization, macro’s etc.)
- Basic/working knowledge of SQL is desirable (automated reports, custom views, Auto-formatting, data consolidation and management)
- Office 365; MS Teams, Power BI beneficial
- Must be a self-starter who has strong administration skills.
- Must be courteous and polite in written and oral communication.
We're excited you're here to learn how we'll leverage our family of growth companies to accelerate your career. Brambles companies employ more than 14,500 people in over 60 countries, committed to connecting people to life's essentials, every day. Our people are shaping a smarter, more sustainable future by changing the way business makes, moves and sells goods in every corner of the world.