- As a Content+Cloud Internal Systems Architect, you will be responsible for planning, implementing and manging IT solutions underpinning the IT strategy. You’ll act as a senior technical escalation point for other team members, ensuring the proper management and administration of our internal systems hosted locally, on our private cloud platform, in the public cloud and SaaS applications.
- You will have a ‘hands on’ problem solving approach; delivering to strict deadlines and dealing with end users up to executive level. You will have the capability to provide a mixture of hardware, software, desktop and network support both in person and over email, Teams chats, calls and screen shares, although much of your time will be spent helping the business achieve its IT strategy goals via Transformation projects.
- You will be expected to learn the systems that are supported working towards becoming a subject matter expert of the ERP stack, specifically Workato and DealHub, with an understanding of each component and its interactions/dependencies. You will be expected to provide support and take over ongoing tasks of subject matter experts when they are working on a critical issue that involves the system that are responsible for.
The internal system team is a small dedicated team of Engineers and Architects and team work is key to success, doing whatever task is required to provide the support needed.
Reporting to the Head of Internal Systems the key deliverables of the role can be summarised as follows :
- Understand Business Requirements and processes
- Provide an operational view and expertise to the Internal Systems team
- Provide strategic guidance on new and upcoming ERP related products and services
- Deliver weekly tactical updates regarding upcoming changes reported via the Microsoft 365 roadmap
- Technically own, manage and communicate downstream ERP changes through the Change Management lifecycle
- Technically own the governance of the ERP solutions ensuring they adhere to regulatory and security standards and requirements.
- Awareness of vendor (Microsoft) patterns and practices in relation to improvement of adoption of tools and services.
- Provide guidance on user training for Office 365 applications
- Communicate, deliver and drive insights into ERP usage and adoption
- Delivery of high quality support on escalated complex incidents and problems across the Content+Cloud estate
- Ensure compliance of security policies through user awareness and guidance of security best practices in accordance with our ISO27001 standards.
- Escalation point for 1st and 2nd line engineers for support & maintenance activities
- Responding appropriately to, and effectively resolving, incidents, queries or complaints.
- Help support, train and mentor other team members across all Content+Cloud office locations
- You will have a ‘hands on’ problem solving approach; solving problems within strict SLA timeframes
- Be an ambassador for the Internal Systems team in the respective location and championing Internal Systems policies and procedures.
- Interface between the internal support resolver groups that sit outside the internal systems department
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Experience in a 3rd Line support role
- Extensive experience in setting up, troubleshooting and administering Office 365
- Experience with Workato middleware is highly desirable
- Experience with DealHub CPQ is highly desirable
- Experience with Dynamics 365 services including Sales Hub and Business Central is desirable
- Good understanding of other ERP components, such as Azure SQL, HubSpot and Cloudmore
- Extensive experience in management and billing of Azure resources
- Extensive experience with Exchange Online/Mimecast/email flow
- Experience with Microsoft Teams
- Experience with Azure AD MFA
- Experience with Windows Server (all released within the last ~10 years)
- Experience with virtualisation technologies, mainly Hyper-V and VMware ESX + Workstation
- Excellent working knowledge of routing / switching equipment including, but not limited to, Cisco, Fortigate, Watchguard, Dell SonicWall, HP Routers, Switches and firewalls
- Excellent understanding of Skype for Business/Call centre applications, telephony and call flow
- Excellent understanding of many of the following protocols – OSPF, EIGRP, RIPv2, Spanning Tree, QoS, VPN (Site to Site and Client based)
- Good understanding of WAN/BGP, WiFi, Access Points (especially Ubiquiti UniFi and Cisco Meraki)
- Knowledge and experience supporting or administering WAN/MPLS connectivity
- Experience troubleshooting any of the following would be advantageous: Cisco / VoIP phone systems (Call Manager / Call Manager Express)
- Excellent communication skills – professional approach in all aspects of work and able to document knowledge clearly and concisely, experience or background of ITIL service desk environment advantageous.
- Experience with Enghouse Contact Centre would be advantageous
Generic essential individual attributes:
- Excellent technical ability in one or more key virtual team area
- Exceptional technical understanding of current leading technologies, suppliers and industry terminology
- Security conscious and aware of evolving IT security risks.
- Able to prioritise under pressure and work to deadlines
- Excellent decision making, judgement, planning and organisation skills
- Flexible, calm and approachable, ‘can do’ attitude
- Solid customer relations skills to understand client/client representatives concerns and requirements
- Ability to work well within team, supporting other team members
- Ability and willingness to work outside of core hours in order to troubleshoot critical business impacting issues and undertaken planned and emergency maintenance work
- Willingness to gain relevant qualifications and accreditation's
- Awareness of how a support role in Internal Systems ensures the business runs at its best, to meet its goals.
- Shows initiative at every level
- Able to mentor junior team members to help plug knowledge gaps and improve the quality of delivery to end users
- Salary dependent on experience
- Role based out of our Century City offices (currently working remotely)
- 40 hours per week (Monday – Friday)
- 20 days’ annual leave
- Multiple HIIT, general fitness, yoga and meditation classes run virtually each week! (In addition to other wellness events and other social activities...)
- Continual professional development plans
Good luck and please bear in mind we receive a very high number of applications; we will endeavour to get back to all applicants, however, we thank you for understanding this is not always possible for unsuccessful applicants.
Content+Cloud is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that is committed to attracting and retaining the best talent regardless of race, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or criminal history. As part of our compliance requirements, we do undertake background checks which, dependant on levels of security required for the role or client assignment, may include a criminal record check. Please do let us know if you would like more details on the level of checks for the specific role you are applying to.
We are happy to provide any reasonable adjustments you may need to ensure you feel you have the best experience across our selection process and future employment, for any support on this please email us at [email protected]