Subscribe to Job Alert
Join our happy subscribers
Experian unlocks the power of data to create opportunities for consumers, businesses and society.During lifes big moments from buying a home or car, to sending a child to college, to growing a business exponentially by connecting it with new customers we empower consumers and our clients to manage data with confidence so they can maximize every opportun...
Read more about this company
The Lead Cloud Automation Engineer would play a key role in project delivery with hands on experience in managing enterprise cloud platform. The engineer will work closely to design and build automated operational processes focusing on scalable cloud deployments with paradigm of infrastructure as a code. The role will be a critical member of a global enterprise cloud services engineering team working to build and support multi-cloud automated platform (IaaS). The candidate will bring a strong background in automated software engineering in cloud operations with strong emphasis on scripting, automated software engineering practices and supporting an enterprise level cloud platform.
• Grade 12
• VMware – VCP
• Microsoft Azure – Azure Administrator – Associate
• AWS/Azure Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
• AWS/Azure Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional
• AWS/Azure Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
• 5+ years of relevant experience in VMware, Unix(Linux) Microsoft operating systems, server hardware, developing and operating robust highly scalable cloud infrastructure services.
• Proven experience in cloud infrastructure project with hands on migration expertise on public clouds such as AWS and Azure
• Experience with server hardware e.g. Dell
• Experience to setup and maintain Unix/Linux/Microsoft Systems in a virtualized/cloud environment (e.g. AWS/Azure)
• Experience with performance and service availability monitoring.
What you’ll need to bring to the party
• Master in writing Cloud Formation Templates (CFT) or Azure RM Templates to build cloud services as code (IaC)
• Proficient in automation/configuration management using Ansible, Terraform or equivalent
• Expertise in scripting using: Power Shell / JSON
• Strong scripting experience with the AWS/Azure SDK or CLI
• Strong background in Linux/Unix and/or Windows administration
• Understand Authentication & Authorization Services, Identity & Access Management
• Understanding of AWS/Azure Cloud Networking and core Internet Protocols such as TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP, and routing in distributed networks
• Experience in cloud infrastructure project with hands on migration expertise on public clouds such as AWS and Azure
• Working knowledge of SQL, NoSQL and Managed DBs such as SQL, MySQL and AWS RDS
• Knowledge of Cybersecurity organization practices, operations, risk management processes, principles, architectural requirements, engineering and threats and vulnerabilities, including incident response methodologies
• Knowledge about AIPs designing RESTful services and integrated with other providers
• Ability to use wide variety of open source technologies
What you’ll be doing
• Standardize, automate the provisioning, and support aspects as reusable cloud services and interfaces
• Develop infrastructure as code on AWS / Azure / GCP using best practices and implementations for non-production and production environments
• Implement automated configuration and deployment process towards improving functionality, availability, and manageability of our enterprise cloud offerings
• Lead technical operations on key initiatives or projects from requirements to design to implementation
• Ensure the availability, performance, reliability, and reporting of global cloud data centers and enterprise networks
• Improve productivity in delivery orchestration, proactive monitoring, self-healing automation and operations validations
• Solve problems related to these mission critical services and build automation to proactively detect and prevent their re-occurrences
• Support technology automation Compute, Storage, Backups and Operating system in the public cloud as well as on-premises
• Collaborate via open communication reaching across functional borders to analyze, tune, and configure automated platform infrastructure and systems
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.
Join our happy subscribers