We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
The Mastercard Processing product management team is responsible for defining the strategy and executing the delivery of, Processing products & Value-Added-Services serving traditional and non-traditional Issuers/customers including but not limited to Banks, Telcos, Retailers, Fintechs and Microfinance companies.
This role sits within the regional product management team of Mastercard Processing with focus on number of the processing products including: Issuing (Credit, Debit, Prepaid, Commercial/Corporate), Acquiring (e-commerce, QR, Omni-channel), and Value-Added Services such as 3DSecure/ACS, Fraud Monitoring, Digital Enablement.
The role focuses on defining product strategy, product go-to-market planning/execution, customer needs identification, and product sales support. In addition, role leads the client relationship management for PTS clients, ensuring client satisfaction, development and enhancement of long-term relationships and acts as an escalation for business matters related to the processing platform. The successful candidate will be responsible for maximizing profitability and the identification of new revenue lines and will track and report performance of new commercial deals.
- Supports the development of new products or initiatives in anticipation of, or response to customer needs, market trends, and competitive opportunities
- Works with existing partners and identifies new partners to deliver the Mastercard Processing strategy and product roadmap
- Pipeline development and management of prospective customers through the sales journey
- Work with the account and product teams in the qualification and prioritization of pipeline and cross-sell opportunities
- Partner with account teams to execute sales opportunities, developing proposals and presentations and closing opportunities.
- Leads and ensures retention and maintenance of long-term relationships with clients based on client and Mastercard business strategic direction
- Ensures revenue targets for new and existing accounts are met. Identifies and owns the successful closure of cross sell opportunities to extend revenues and footprint with the clients to meet individual account revenue and strategic growth targets
- Tracks and reports performance of new commercial deals; achieves agreed revenue and adheres to them
- Works with PTS Technology Account Management Unit to set build a common client management framework
- Leads, manages and is accountable for renewal of PTS client contracts and addenda to agreed retention, PTS deal parameters, and financial and commercial points with support from legal, finance and other key stakeholders
- Stays abreast of industry trends, regulations and competitive products in processing domain in order to strategically identify and target improvement opportunities.
Delivers reports that provide revenue projection, product penetration rates and sales forecasts for executive management.
All About You
- you have advanced product management knowledge, with extensive experience working on product and proposition launches in multiple markets
- you have experience in Issuer or Acquirer Processing
- you have experience in technical sales or product manager for a complex payment product or service
- you have a proven ability to manage complex sales processes with a wide range of prospects
- you able to lead conversations at both a business and complex technical level
- Payments knowledge – either at a service provider (bank, PSP fintech, payment network), or with payments/processing solution provider
- Effective Communications – story telling, visual presentation, thinking on your feet, handling customer objections and questions, managing the conversation
- Influencing/Value Selling – understanding prospect needs and how they define value, adapting your message to the audience, illustrating value over features
- Sales- scoping, qualification, proposal writing, presentations, closing and customer agreements
- Solutions Development – presenting solutions to solve real pain points, clearly communicating value, architecting a full solution
- Self-starter / motivated to work independently and as an effective team member
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.