A game changing payments company disrupting the industry is looking to add a Sales Specialist to their team of
professionals. With a vision to become the favourite payments service provider to all independent retailers across
South Africa their ideal candidate will be entrepreneurial with a self-learning mindset.
Their secret to delivering stand out customer care is the fact that they are passionate about their people. Investing
in those who take the initiative and who understand and are acceptable to the changing dynamics of a business. If
you are a determined self-starter with a curious and pro-active nature, then this is the role for you.
The company’s organisational atmosphere is fast paced and energetic albeit sometimes a little noisy. They have a
start-up culture with a team that is passionate about client experience and are determined to make a difference in
the lives of independent retailers by helping their business grow and succeed. In short, they burn for independent
The Sales Specialist position is a senior leadership role, reporting directly to the Regional Manager. The role
requires strong experience in initiating contact with potential and current customers to generate and qualify leads,
promote the company's products and services, and identify sales opportunities.
• Great in activity management
• Great pipeline management
• Cold call consistently
• A master at closing deals
• Ability to work independent
• Solution driven
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to interact with business
• Excellent business acumen
• Working knowledge of Google Suite
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a sales hunting role
• Familiar in using technology and information to improve the overall performance of the way leads are
• Proven track record of being a top performing hunter
• Experience in the application and distillation of market research, to identify and maximise opportunities.
Delivery of and driving of a consistent brand experience across all channels and markets
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.
Join our happy subscribers